ETN Technical Analysis Society

Thanks for the TA, question, on liquid, the trading pairs, which ETN pair to trade at this stage, any help, please?

I think ETN/BTC can give you most ETN, if you got the BTC. I have not looked in to that and it might change, i guess it depends of what you got.

No, nothing, want to buy with South African (ZAR) direct? Thanks.

Alts look good in the last days. Even Alts that didnt jump up at least held their value. I’d say its a general good idea to go shopping with stop losses. There is many signs that we may see some bigger movement soon. Mainly that BTC chart that trades with very low volume in a very small range. Yeah we could see more sideways like this. But as soon as something happens people will likely jump on, creating big volume spikes.

1 Like

B.F.A, what do you think of very low BTC volume? is it even able to do something with such low volume?

The more people who can trade their coin directly for money the more I expect that volume may fall. This could result in larger BTC fluctuations or a total collapse of BTC. These are wolves times. I have many theories about BTC and crypto marked in general. The most important thing about being in the market is to be able to react immediately and have a plan for several scenarios. I do not have any good advice when the risk is so high. A scale of 1-10 is the risk level 10 if 10 is the greatest risk.

Low volume is low interest, Low interest is low sales. Little sales little in use. little use small area of use. Small area of use small value. Small value little meaning.

BTC is a T-Ford it has done its job and the world has gone on. Crypto has taken the next step and that is what we position ourselves for.

5 Likes

We could be forming a Head and shoulders. grafik

Volume would make sense. Am still rather bullish though. So as long as we dont break the neckline I remain bullish :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What comes next!

1 Like

I think you want to say BOOM ~ or is it MOON :slight_smile: Thanks B.F.A

1 Like

It looks like we will hit 240 today :frowning:

How can we be falling like this and other shitcoins won’t.

This crypto world is so unrealistic :frowning:

I still believe we’ll get to $0.07 by December. :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

Youre starting to sound sheepish @B.F.A.
One large green stripe will change all of that!

Indeed. We broke the neckline like 10 hours ago. Target is around 240sats.

1 Like

So 240 is a buy opportunity or do you think we can fall further.

We have to see what happens at 240sats (should we reach it). A buying signal will be a bullish pattern. Like an engulfing candle on the daily (with volume) a double bottom ie.

1 Like

Last time we fell to 200 and we bounced right back up. I missed that opportunity :roll_eyes:

Also check out fib levels.

The 0.5 Fib level did hold sigificance in ETN s first rallye. We currently bounced from it, which is rather bullish, but not a buy for me, gotta watch that 0.382 level and see if we can break it.

I can post a more detailed analysis later :slight_smile:

grafik

If you believe in the project and hold long term anyways it doesnt matter so much when you buy. Infact now would be a good time in that case since we dropped a couple of days, which is a dip :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I know, but it is always more fun to get more than you initially planned to get :relaxed:

2 Likes

I had drawn an unconfirmed uptrend line (since it only had two points of contact) from the original breakout about two weeks ago under a hunch that we may revisit it in the future. Low and behold, that unconfirmed line is now confirmed since the overnight (US times) dump and bounce.

Lets see if we can continue the bounce up and test the small downtrend line we have been in.

5 Likes