ETN Technical Analysis Society

What does 9x sats mean? It seems these drops are happening with fairly low volume. Does this indicate a fake-down?

Yeah it does. A real breakout always needs volume. So we really have to wait for the next candle on the weekly. If it closes over or below .786 level.

What does 9x sats mean?

Between 90 and 99 sats.

2 Likes

I am afraid to have a look at blockfolio now :smiley:

1 Like

100%. I wish I had money. This is such a BEAUTIFUL time to ladder in even more. I see all the negative sentiment and only see dollar signs. My honest 100% thought on the matter is we are being manipulated so some big players can load up for next to nothing. Gorman being on the GSMA board is no small feat and they would not put him there for no reason. We are talking some of the biggest players in the world that ETN has exposure to and they are fully aware now. This is a business first and foremost and business does what it does to make money. Letā€™s all not forget that. Ignore the negativity and make your own decisions based on your own research. We will win in the endā€¦itā€™s just a matter of when.

14 Likes

thanks for that, well said:))

3 Likes

Or maybe itā€™s being manipulated lower to give more cloud mined ETN to the people in SA (now they get 1500 ETN per month to equal the $3) who will in turn give more ETN to The Unlimited via bought data/air time. Then after the 3 month trial the manipulation stops and the price shoots up giving more ROI to the Unlimited (and other Vendors in SA). This will create more buzz around ETN after the 3 month trial because of the high ROI. This will drive higher adoption rates by other MVNOs and MNOs because of the high ROI in a low margin industry.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is exactly what I mean by ā€œbusiness will do what business doesā€. I fully anticipate something like that, which is why the next three months could be very very long for people worried about the price.

7 Likes

In 2019 do these dips surprise anyone anymore? Lol. This is childs play if you were here through 2018. :grin:

2 Likes

100% agree.

I actually doing a deeper dive into ETN TA right now. RSI just hit an all time low on the Daily on Kucoin. It is at 1.94. Anything under 30 is over sold. We are literally severely oversold. This is pure manipulation with some panic probably mixed into it. Iā€™m tracking a descending wedge that has now confirmed after our drop to the 140 sat range region. We have to see a bounceā€¦because none of this makes any sense whatsoever from a standard TA perspective.

5 Likes

Just so you guys have a visual of the mess of a chart Iā€™m working with, here you go. Lines are open for interpretationā€¦but the thick lines are what I think are the most prevalent. The lowest descending support line is also very possible and the current sat value on it is 122, which I have mentioned before as being a possible target.

RSI is down to 1.7. From a trading perspective, selling now makes absolute zero sense unless you have lost all faith in the project and think it is going to zero (not financial advice)

Yeah. I got rocked reeeeeeal good by one rise and one dip. Up nor down surprise me now. I just subscribe to the thought that historically, the patient Hodler has no regrets. :grin:

4 Likes

I am genuinely curious as to how ETN will be valued when its coikens :sunglasses: are being circulated within the real world in mass. I have no clue how the entire valuation of a coin can be based alone on exchange action. If more coins are being circulated in real life than traded on exchanges, the voume on exchanges will suffer and the coin value can more easily be manipulated. Am I over thinking this?

1 Like

honestlyā€¦I donā€™t know bud. This is a whole new playground in the world of financeā€¦so all we can do is wait and see

1 Like

The only thing I can think right now is the fact Kucoin now has stop losses. Whales could be manipulating the market to do stop loss hunting to see how many more ETN they can get for nothing. Itā€™s the only thing that makes sense to meā€¦other than massive amounts of people simply losing all faith in the projectā€¦but I donā€™t see that being the case on such a large scale.

We are at all time lows on the RSI on Kucoinā€¦it would not surprise me if we saw a massive green candle come up once the whales are done hunting and get all the bots to lower their sell walls to extremely cheap pricesā€¦assuming Iā€™m right on the stop loss hunting, of courseā€¦

1 Like

Thats illegal manipulation. No go.
I would police charge if it was team manipulation to give away my money

Crypto is not regulated like traditional markets. they are free to do that all day long. Itā€™s the wild west still.

1 Like

Not etn the team. Read what i write.
The team can never touch anything with the trading

Iā€™m not sure if there hasnā€™t been a large sell off from investors. The sentiment towards Electroneum by my subjective viewpoint is lower now than it has been since last summer. (Not for me personally) I think a lot of people were dissatisfied with the MWC announcements and jumped ship. This started a gradual selloff that has led to todayā€™s capitulation.

1 Like