ETN Technical Analysis Society

Very quick and simple look at the charts. Dropped a bit more to the 165sat range.

It has formed a downward wedge, which usually break to the upside. We are the end of this so we should see some movement happen shortly.
We also have a lower low but with a higher low on RSI ndicating a bullish divergance.
Id say it could maybe get back to the 180sat range.

6 Likes

@KarEnTam I saw the video you posted if this guy is right March we will all get rich I have another $3000 USD to dump into the market tomorrow. so my technical analysis is moon is coming and Tanwax has FOMO.

2 Likes

The “problem” is you are already rich :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@KarEnTam fail to see the problem in this brother. “Everyone likes a happy mistake make it into something beautiful.”
Bob Ross

2 Likes

I took a look at the BTC weekly chart and noticed a very nice pattern I had not noticed before…an Adam and Eve.

There are so many calls for a drop, but if this pattern holds true it could be awesome. What do you guys think?

5 Likes

But what dose this mean are we going to start the world now??

It doesnt mean anything unless it confirms

1 Like

Still watching these Support and resistance zones for ETN.
Trading strategy is simply buy at support, sell at resistance.

I just wonder if the last push we had was a fakeout or we broke market structure. I’m not sure about it yet. I just see it as a fakeout now and keep watching my support /resistance zones.

Overall it looks like we are still trading sideways. Which is good.

10 Likes

I have one question for our TA experts.

So everyone starts talking about volume dropping and nobody knows where the price is going to move. So i want to know who decides the move? Whales? Bots?

Thanks

Both…but seeing bot trading is more prevalent than human trading, bots moreso than people. But it depends on the exchange as well. Liquid is 100% real action (supposedly) which is why it acts differently than Kucoin.

Bots are programed to make money. They can’t do that if price is not moving. Price only moves on volume, so when the volume triggers the low volume threshhold of the bots, the bots move the price based on pattern development in order to grab the most attention they can and get volume back up

Perfect example is ETN right now. We came down to the tip of a descending wedge which is a bullish pattern. The volume got to next to nothing so the bots are now moving the price up out of the wedge by buying.

5 Likes

Thanks for the answer! :slight_smile: interesting

Now to watch btc where we are going :slight_smile:

It is certainly an interesting dynamic of a battle beween different time frame averages. Based on moving averages logic, we should go up…but this is a manipulated market…so anything is possible

1 Like

So if a whale decides to crash he can do that…

Yes of course. As with any crypto…especially BTC. Everyone likes to talk about how decentralized BTC is.
That may be true for the proof of work, but 87% of the BTC is held by 1% of the wallets. I hardly call that decentralized. What this means is any of the 1% wallets can drop it at any time they feel like using the exchanges instead of an over the counter trading desk.

4 Likes

TANWAX FOMO NEGABO analysis

5 Likes

I really like the theme on this one.
Good for gloomy days.

8 Likes

I think we are pretty likely to see a bounce in this area and then break lower towards 1xx sats or again move into our resistance zone.

4 Likes

I hope so…I’m still staying away from TA on ETN right now. The chart is so ugly (I don’t mean that in a negative or positive way), it’s just a hot mess of indecisive movement.

On the BTC front, the movement is almost folowing exactly the way I envisioned ~6 days ago on this post ETN Technical Analysis Society. If it breaks above the yellow uptrend line, we should see a move to 4200 pretty quickly.

3 Likes

For me it helps just zooming out when it becomes messy.

Here on the weekly chart ETN is moving much more logical. The .786 fib line should hold some kind of significance and will probably not easily be broken.

Also daily RSI is pretty low. In general I would think that a bounce up is the most likely scenario ATM.

10 Likes

I will piggyback off this for just a second.

As you can see in Cryptomatt’s post above and in the 4 hour chart below, we have double bottomed with the Jan 17/18 time frame. Typically that could be a bullish movement. However, we now find ourselves in a descending triangle after breaking a descending support line. You can see the last two candles reacting to them for confirmation. This is a pretty big battle between the bears and the bulls and whichever one wins will determine the next decent sized movement.

The tip of the triangle ends around the 8th…so it is possible we see nothing but sideways movements for a few days…but I’m hoping we can break out of this rut and go up sooner rather than later. There is literally no upside for anyone selling right now. Anyone doing so is doing it at a loss.

After posting this, I found a possible descending wedge formation, but it only has two points of contact. However, if we do fall I suspect it will confirm with a bounce up around the 140-142 sat range. 140 sats happens to coincide with a previously small support line. I’m not saying we will go there, but if we start to drop, that’s where I expect it to go.

6 Likes