ETN Technical Analysis Society

yeah 285-290 I would say.

1 Like

My crystal ball suggests a strong rally towards the end of the next twenty-four hour period ahead of Liquids fiat pairing

1 Like

Ok, so the next test will be KYCā€¦we need to see if it will gave good or bad impact to priceā€¦

if we see some strong upwards movement before kyc its likely that we see a drop on kyc.

1 Like

I posted this in fight the dump klubb and i post it her to because i think it might be of intrest

I did a find a nice surprise a few hours a go. I did my TA on the BTC chart. I find that shorts are dropping in a stealth pattern. I also could see that the earliest possible positive change BTC can get is at November the 5. The earliest positive confirmation will be at November the 12, and that is a real possibility that can happened. And I was thinking cool thatĀ“s it.

Then I started to think, hey there is more her that I cant see! So I start digging around. 5 is a Monday! Monday and Thursday is the moet important days in TA, that is perfect, but there is more:) I think Sistemkoin was launched to us Tuesday the 30 last month a few days ago as a larger picture of the focus on the Turkish market. Richard also said in an interview that more agreements are imminent, it is likely that the 12 in this month is the date because of KYC.

I also realised that the deal ETN got with Joy telecom got little to nothing in media cover, so with in reason we should expect the news to hit the crypto market on Monday the 5.

I hope BTC go green the 5 on the daily chart and the ETN news hit the marketā€¦Green on the daily.

God ETN news the 12 this month next Monday, and a green BTC on the weekly. This will set the crypto market in a positiv trend. A positiv trend is awesome when it comes to money wiliness to move. This can create FOMO and ETN might be the trigger that start a bull race in a positiv market. The BTC tiger point is $6500 the 5 and $6900 the 12, if the market behave.

For me this look like the perfect set up for the perfect storm. This year I have not see such a perfect setup match with time TA, news that have come and expecting news! For me this is something I would have being trade on, but I am already set up with ETN so I will watch it like a football match. I am shocked over that picture and 80% confident that this play will play the way I believe, could be wrong but the puzzle got al the pieces in the right place. Happy Days

8 Likes

I must apologize for the wrong spelling in my last post and probably this due to lack of competence in the language.

I will do some more to explain my view of my last post.

The first map i have drawn the target area for BTC to hit the 5 November. We are not 100% reliable in BTC but it helps to understand BTC to understand the average of the market, because the only use case BTC got is spekulativ trading with other coins.

he yellow line tells the average in the BTC curve on the way to the target area. I want to hit between the red lines but are also happy as a minimum over the white line, but they are then room for interpretation if the goal is reached.

This is what BTCSHORT looks like. We see that there is a big fall when the time is measured in 24-hour map. In the bear trend we are in, it is possible that we are close to a temporary bottom. about 50% of the shorts goals are reached or there is something else that makes the psychology of marked going from bear to bull

You can se my target area for the 5 November?

The DXY index has some similarities with krypto marked so I took a picture from 2008 and compares to today even though krypto was not represented as it is now. To make a short story long, I think strong dollar weak krypto. weak dollar strong krypto.

When we look at the last picture we see the bottom when the BTC was on top, and maybe the peak when the BTC was at the bottom. This helps to support the possibility that BTC has reached the bottom and is now on its way up. I only take this as an indicator that is a bit untested, but the krypto story is too short for all the indicators to be tested and verified

The trade volume of ETN does not tear the skin off the sausage. We can see an increase in trading volume, but we are not near the top as the next picture shows.

Sistemcoin, which is our stock exchange in Turkey, is doing well. Thatā€™s the only thing weā€™ve launched in Turkey, and after a few days, I have to say Iā€™m happy with the volume. I did not find any statistic showing only the stock exchange and ETN, but Iā€™ve followed it since we got it, and it seems that the volume gets bigger every day. I expect that we will get a settlement agreement in Turkey very soon, so it will be exciting to follow developments. As I have written in a previous post, Turkey is perhaps the most attractive country in the world to come up with a good krypto product. They have enough population, it is a well-developed country with a well educated population, the political and economic situation in the country gives products like ETN a golden ticket for success. Turkey needs ETN and we need Turkey so just love our Turkish friends and help them as well as we can.

When I look at the ETN map on the Liquid Exchange, I see a new crypto that takes its first baby step, it falls and rises. But I also notice that prices are often higher on liquid than the other exchanges. I cant draw on that map, but i want to point out that we got a positiv average and a bull sentiment even if we are just right now in a equilibrium.

In the order books of the various exchanges, I find absolutely nothing to keep us back when we begin to increase the trading volume. Itā€™s the price of BTC that makes the dollar volume as low as itā€™s mixed with some psychology. Craptopia has a sales wall of about 20 BTC, a wall that has been there for some time, I think itā€™s from miners so itā€™s ok.

In order to succeed in a technical analysis, more than just a map must be displayed. Therefore, I take part with the intention of the product. The intention was to create movement or transactions based on the switch of goods or services.

I think this is our first finished product that is working in the market. ETN has begun its marketing towards owners of Woo Commerce. Woo Comerce is a platform for e-shops. This platform has 3.5M stores that are within range. Woocommerce has a market share of 42% in 2017.

Sales in online stores are quite big and ETN pushes where no other coines is working

Sorry, this post will be a little long and heavy, but thatā€™s so much I want to show you and why Iā€™m betting on ETN. Call this what you want. On YouTube, everyone says that this is not an economic recommendation, make your own opinion. crazy about it, this is a recommendation to buy ETN, if itā€™s a problem then I take full responsibility for my opinions, I just hate youtubers who say do not listen to me ā€¦ this is your responsibility. Itā€™s very clear that Iā€™m responsible for my own actions, I can not pee in my own pants and then blame you?

Global markets with the highest online shopping penetration rate as of 2nd quarter 2017

Preferred payment methods of online shoppers worldwide as of March 2017

Cryptocurrency is Money

Money is constantly evolving and cryptocurrency is just its latest incarnation. In the past, we have seen commodities like salt and alcohol used as currency followed by metals, personal IOUā€™s, and finally the centralization of government fiat money. For all these cases, it isnā€™t the form of money that matters but the functions it serves. In every way cryptocurrency has huge advantages over paper money this is why it will ultimately dominate all other forms of exchange and simultaneously challenge government power over the monetary sys

Which of these have a product that works!

1 BTC: BTC was the first currency, The only thing BTC does is to trade other coins on the stock exchange, this is an useless crypto!

2 Etherium: decentralized platform that runs smart contracts applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.

Design and issue your own cryptocurrency

Create a tradeable digital token that can be used as a currency, a representation of an asset, a virtual share, a proof of membership or anything at all. These tokens use a standard coin API so your contract will be automatically compatible with any wallet, other contract or exchange also using this standard.

The total amount of tokens in circulation can be set to a simple fixed amount or fluctuate based on any programmed ruleset.

Etherium is for creating other cryptos!!??!!

3 XRP: Unfortunately for XRP, Trump came to power. The bright future of the US economy had been torn down by trump, not internally. But when US politicians did not want to cooperate with the rest of the world in issues such as climate and trade, the rest of the world began to exclude the United States from important decisions in the process of building new systems to replace SWIFT. Unfortunately, the XRP is American and therefore excluded from the largest European and Asian banks that are currently working on replacing SWIFT.

4 Bitcoin cash: Working with regulation? I donā€™t spend any more time on that!!

5 EOS-Etherium? same shit different wrapping

6 Stellar: what a great time they got, check em out yourself

7 Litecoin: why Litecoin, they donā€™t do anything very good!

8 Cardano: it is a good coin, If spreading risk is a topic then this is a top choice after buying ETN, I would have made it so thumbs up!!

9 Thether: When swing trading is important then Theter is the best card.

10 Monero: Privacy coins will get a reduction in price as laws and regulations come into place around the world, but if you are a assassin and slave dealer, Monero is a good choice. It also works if you are called Ming Ming and a Dictator in N-Korea.

11 Tron: I donā€™t know, it could be good ore OK , godt a potential for shore!

12 IOTA: I belive in them and a third choice from ETN and cardano

13 Dash : Could be, i like the team, but they are far beyond ETN.

These were the top 13 coins. Itā€™s way beyond my brain capacity, why they are where they are and not ETN. There are such things that make a TA difficult, and for me to be objective with other coins is almost ridiculous, when none of the others have a whole that suits a corporate solution.

When I became a business manager, I got some a-ha experiences. It was simple things that gave me a lot of headache, things were often insignificant but I did not understand them so they took my time. When I read online and looking for answers, I expect to find good answers to their websites. ETN is very bad to show me on its part why I should contact them, they are not only bad they are terrible. As a customer, I want to get a feeling of being a VIP, as an investor, I wish to get presented results and a plan for the next 10 years. I hope that ETN can change my and othersā€™ experience when we go to ETN and find the entrance to this amazing company. I think we daily lose 1K investors and probably 1 customer.

So just with an update of the website, the white papers and a proper road map, it can help someone. But I wish they could share the side entrance into two parts. One for us who invest and uses, and one for companies that want to utilize ETN

I start moving far beyond a TA where we look at the map. But I mean we must look at the whole and how small changes can mean a lot when things happen quickly. One Bull run happens fast and small adjustments can mean a lot, so Iā€™m busy with details.

Iā€™m working on setting up 20 measurable parameters that hit the ETN market and currency, I hope for some help, so tell me what you think is important to trade ETN. Iā€™m not necessarily looking for an FIB line, but measurable parameter that follows the development of ETN daily. may be user number ā€¦ etc ā€¦

https://electroneum.com/

I think I used 20 letters?

17 Likes

thank you all for your time and effort to keep us all updated for any price movement :grin:

3 Likes

@B.F.A now this is a deeply detailed explanation! well done :blush:

3 Likes

Absolutely brilliant, very easy for me to understand, thank you for your hard work! :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

4 Likes

@B.F.A
Awesome read , thankyou for your huge input

2 Likes

Nice I was also watching the btcusdshorts. Signalling confidence that we are at the bottom.
It could still go either way ofcourse. But I do also lean to the upside for the reasons you mentioned. Technically though its more likely to break down, especially if we fall under around 6300$.

4 Likes

The odds of meeting the goals in the BTC increase, I think this meets expectations, hope the rest follows and meets the goals.21

3 Likes

@B.F.A, that post was a B.F.D. Well done. I also like Cardano.

Why i think there might be a possible up side when the BTC chart say down 70% up 30%? I belive the altcoins are pushing BTC in a slightly up words trend, because of the altcoin development and a more mature market. I will not say that the crypto market is mature more like in development. And with the smal size the crypto market actually is, this smal changes is effecting the market. That is what i think.

2 Likes

I liked your post overall. Thank you for your efforts on the statistics :+1:The only part I did not like was undermining BTC. I think it will be big for a long time and has potential to be the best store of value asset in the world. But for the rest I do agree.

1 Like

So if i read careffuly the @B.F.A post we have big potential to partnered with IKEA :smiley: we really need more partners not only from GSMA (operators) but too sellers with electronical devices, furniture, clothesā€¦
And some celebrity promoting our coinā€¦ maybe be a sponsor of some football team :slight_smile: or payto uber to have banner at every car or Airbnb to be at their pages like payment option - i see a big potential. :wink:
Could someone give to us numbers of there companies - Uber, AirBNB, Ikea or add to list some company where you see good profit and demand and grow on both sidesā€¦
Example add Bookingā€¦

1 Like

We got a fiat pairing. Fun fact is that they dont allow for more than 2 decimals. meaning we can only see steps of 1 cent. That is pretty nice :slight_smile: Gotta add this chart to my imaginary watch list.

https://app.liquid.com/exchange/ETNEUR

1 Like

I will say target is ok :slight_smile:
Target for shorts also got a hit :slight_smile: so no let this week play go as planned.

2 Likes

ETNEUR

We seem to be having a clear up-trend :wink:

3 Likes

I have start working on the bull map for BTC this week based on the last map. This map is for confirmation that there is a trend shift in BTC/crypto market, a work in progress map. This map does not need to play out like it show, but if it fell short there is no trend chang. I hope you boys and girls give me some input so we get the target and confirmation correct, it will do next week ETN TA easy if we got the overall market correct

1 Like