ETN Technical Analysis Society

Interested to know the sought of timeframe you are thinking? We are probably less than a week away from the first news drop from Richard/ETN prior to MWC, so this would probably have a factor and then, of course, MWC a week later with the second and/or more news, which will also probably affect things!

2 Likes

We ready to take on 200?
Soon. Very soon. Today soon.

2 Likes

It is interesting, even amusing seeing what is happening on Kucoin. There is virtually no volume and what little there is, is playing a swing game of 200 to 194 sats, with no takers.

It wouldn’t surprise me if this was one or two people playing amongst themselves, lol

Who would want to sell or risk trading at this point?

1 Like

Ghee JonneHex I like positve people, Keeping my eyes on that 200?

1 Like

Money makes the world go round and round, or is it volume? LOL, Billy, no I am with you, al is very strange now? This running flat pattern is almost in that corner X, So the time is tight?

I only now saw the divergence as well;??

3 Likes

It really looks like we will break out very very soon.

We will see. In my opinion volume is still missing and more sideways movement looks reasonable. However if we breakout with volume that will be a really nice trade.

6 Likes

Soon? Cloud soon?
My toe feeling might be right

Cloud is available now! @JonneHex

2 Likes

Yes, im in. Smooth. Now, 200. Lets play

1 Like

alot sell on newsers, who the heck gives out 450k in one go now… i cant see that smart. lol

The android mobile miner is out! The question is, will it do anything to the price? I see many comments about expecting a price rise due to this new development. But my personal take is it won’t do much at all. Why? Because the mobile miner was working on the Android market already. Putting cloud mining on Android is not bringing new blood into the project, it’s just updating existing users to the newest tech. While it is awesome, it isn’t bringing “new” people in by itself like the iOS release did. We’ll see how the day unfolds as the news spreads, but right now it has had no affect at all as we are continuing to bounce between 194 and 200 sats.

We have ~4 more days in the current triangle and 2 weeks until MWC19. We are going to see a move one way or another, let’s just hope that move is up…but we still have A LOT of resistance to pound through.

8 Likes

Crypto-Bull-Run-678x381

Going up …

5 Likes
2 Likes

More demand and less supply equals increase in price.
That’s the time when ETN will moon if more believers will buy more ETN (not only rely on free ETN on cloud mining)…

2 Likes

well…that sucked.

1 Like

Huff. :frowning:
Buy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A nice norwegian valley and mountain :smile:

If we take a look at the ascending triangle, there is a possible second incline if we use the wicks. However, it only has two touches so it’s not a confirmed support line. If we touch it one more time and bounce up, then I will feel more confident in a support confirmation. I’m not a fan of using wicks, but they can not be discounted, either.

The good news is we have a pretty strong line of support at 185 sats which will help. But with BTC faltering and showing signs of forming a bart pattern downward, anything can happen.

4 Likes

I was looking at this earlier. Go wick support!

2 Likes

I concur! If we zoom a bit out to the daily chart, things may turn out like this?

5 Likes