ETN Technical Analysis Society

We will probably be testing the support line i guess? and then try to push trough wall? hm…who knows…

4h chart

9 Likes

At this rate, that is the most probable outcome. But I was expecting a much harder push this go around, even if we failed. But all we did was get to 200 and stop. That is a little worrisome.

3 Likes

We need the mwc, and attention out of only those in here and already owning. As of now, its just to little new money to push up over 200, and the traders, walls and bots easiely plays it around. Its no momentum yet.
Thats my TA

1 Like

I tend to agree with this analysis. The ascending triangle pattern will likely continue. I do get excited at the BIG picture TA outlook for ETN. The blockfolio screenshot below hints at a potential rounding bottom pattern developing. I would be delighted for that pattern to play out over the next 4 to 6 months.

5 Likes

(1% 'ers) daytraders selling ETN with 10-20% profit need to zoom out, they are totally missing the big picture (fundamentals). Unless you possess epic ninja trading skills, HODL is the best move now.

IMO, selling ETN now in the 156-214 sats range it’s like selling hundred thousands (millions?) of BTC around $10-12 in 2013

The Door is open, consider this an advice from your friendly neighborhood spider man

With great power comes great responsibility

13 Likes

Unless we see an influx of some massive volume in the next 10-11 hours, I’m not seeing a break up to complete the inverse head and shoulders pattern. But, as others have pointed out, we do have a valid inclining triangle which is still in play.

As you see on this Kucoin 8 hour chart, I’ve drawn the triangle in purple. I’ve also put a new fibinachi table now that we have a new swing low and high. Seeing we are heading to the lull days of the market of Sunday and Monday, I would not be surprised to see a pull back, but the good news is it plays perfectly into the pattern. Over the next couple days there is a perfect window to go down and bounce up off the .5 to .618 fibinachi levels which is exactly where our incline support line is highlighted in purple. That area will prove to be a very powerful support section for a final push to the 200-210 sat range going into next week. If we fail to push through, then we will probably fall back to the 175 to 180 range to find support.

We still have a small window for the inverse head and shoulders to play through as we are still testing the 200 sat range, but the clock is ticking.

9 Likes

Hey my friend, good Ta.
We will be testing up on 200 very shortly. I think we head for monday above.
Btc should also do a push soon.

4 Likes

Hoping to hold 200 until Friday and maybe get some news?!

3 Likes

It’s not really important as much as we all hope it happens. We wait in anticipation for the spark to ignite the unstoppable explosion of growth in the sure knowledge that it is coming. OH YES, IT’S COMING! FOMO ATTACK!!! Can you hear us @Tanwax!

4 Likes

Tanwax Is Small whale now no FOMO I will be rich when moon

4 Likes

I think any active member on this forum will be rich when moon at this point

7 Likes

Dont jinx it :joy:
Huush

4 Likes

While LTC continues to kick some good crypto and BTC stays above 3600, ETN seems to be following the ascending triangle as the bullish inverse head and shoulders is more or less disproved. I posted a possibility yesterday of a pullback to the purple highlighted area at ETN Technical Analysis Society

Here’s an update to that projection which appears to be playing out. It’s possible we see a wick under the trend line, but I do believe we will see a bounce off of it to retest the 200+ region starting Tuesday/Wed.

6 Likes

Looks like BTC making a little move up again after drifting down.

3 Likes

Yes, we seem to be having a rare “green” Sunday. It’ll be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

With that said, we need to be careful. This uptrend for BTC is coming on very little volume while going into over sold RSI regions and trying to break a descending wedge on the 4 hour chart. We need to see more volume before I get too optimistic.

3 Likes

With BTC trying to push up, ETN seems to be doing the same after touching 194 sats. There’s a 1+ million sell wall on 200 sats right now trying to keep it down…but if BTC keeps rising, we’ll blow through that entire resistance zone. Things are getting exciting with the prime times in the US approaching the early evening.

7 Likes

With regards to BTC:

I’m not feeling the warm fuzzies with the BTC chart. This recent price spike bounced off resistance that has been forming since the end of November. With that, we now are looking at hidden bearish divergence as the price found a lower high while the momentum indicator (RSI) formed a higher high. This is not what we are hoping to see if we are hoping for a quick end to the bear market. I hope I’m wrong.

4 Likes

Inverse Bart Simpson formation confirmed. :slight_smile:

And now a little drift down…

1 Like

What do you think about this chart?

2 Likes