ETN Technical Analysis Society

Dead cat bounce on 50% fib? (BTC)

2 Likes

LOL, you are talking about the ā€œFight the dump clubā€ which has multiple maxed out threads that have been doing that for a while. The ā€œleaderā€ of that movement was banned from these forumsā€¦I prefer to have no connection to such a movement which ultimately would have no affectā€¦people using bots have WAY more money than all of us combined, lol

2 Likes

as you can see now that the 201 sell wall of 200K + has been removed

3 Likes

Good questionā€¦unfortunately I have to leave to go help my wife with some stuff for the rest of the day (of course today is exciting in the marketā€¦why wouldnā€™t it beā€¦itā€™s not like Iā€™ve been sitting on my butt with nothing but time on my hands for 6 monthsā€¦but today it decides to do something). Soā€¦I donā€™t have much time to try and analyze anything. All I would say is to heed caution. This could very well be a fake out as we have yet to break key areas of resistance to trigger any trend reversal.

2 Likes

True words you say. But i also like to think my continues pressure of keep buying 6etn screwed over the bots :sunglasses::wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve added my entire mining operation to the ETNOcean mining pool which will help with buy pressure. Iā€™m out of fiat to buy more myself, so Iā€™m doing what I can to help. No matter what happens in the short term, the long term looks fantastic!

6 Likes

So, is there a good method of buying etn? Should we just keep eating the lowest sell orders in chunks of 50, 100, 1k, 10k, 100k etn a timeā€¦ what hurts the bots the most?

Out of likes again. EtnOcean mining pool has picked up a bit since last I was mining there

2 Likes

and the 6ā€™s wins again. Making the 200 Sat buy wall bigger with more support

4 Likes

Iā€™m no expert on how to fight the bots myself. Thatā€™s what they were doing in the fight the dump club thread. All I do is buy whatever the heck I want when I feel the price is right for me. I think long term, not short term. Iā€™m no trader.

9 Likes

My mistake. I thought that with all the T/A you do that you would be putting it to use, in helping you collect more coins.

Aaah, so thatā€™s you on Kucoin with all the 6etn trades :+1:

2 Likes

correct yes. just having some fun

4 Likes

Ltc is a funny one. Wasnā€™t it suppose to be a test net for future btc implimentations? Seems to be in its own world now especially with the ufc partnership which is awesome

3 Likes

@Cryptoman976 does put his TA to good use by purchasing his perceived entry points derived by charting. No need for snarky remarks on this thread. We should all be so thankful for @Cryptoman976ā€™s dedication to keeping everyone informed with current market technical analysis.

6 Likes

Donā€™t be too sensitive, Moonman. I was not being ā€œsnarkyā€, just a genuine comment/observation and I, like you, am very grateful for all of Cryptoman976ā€™s, (and everyone elseā€™s) TA. I have thanked him in the past and regularly smash the like button on his comments.

1 Like

I appreciate everyone here. Thank you all. I took nothing as an ill statement, so no worries. I understood what you meant, Billy :slight_smile:

7 Likes

200 sats still holding on strong. Waiting for pacman.

grafik

3 Likes

Yes who is at 209 sats!!!

The longer we stay under, the worse the outlook. I do not particularly like what I am seeing on the buy volume dropping off.