ETN Technical Analysis Society

I see this basically posted above by others…but here’s the exact same chart I used yesterday. The pattern it being followed almost perfectly. I wasn’t expecting a jump like we had yesterday, but it’s still well within the pattern to do so. We should see a confirmation or denial of the pattern as get to the neckline, which I’m predicting should happen in the next 26 hours.

Apparently a well known community member who is now banned created the unexpected pump but can’t confirm whether this is true.

2 Likes

oh yes…I know what you are talking about and I can’t confirm or deny it. Ultimately, it doesn’t matter as patterns are typically followed by the programming the bots have, not by individuals. I’m not saying this person didn’t do it, but if he did, why buy up to the massive wall with such a high likelihood of a fall? Why not let the bots get us up to the wall, then buy up the wall to trigger the bots to start buying well past it? It doesn’t make much sense…but ultimately, I don’t care. Who did what and how won’t make a difference when mass adoption occurs.

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly :+1:

2 Likes

The sell wall is slowly being nipped at! I’m sticking with my prediction above that we are going to see a break up above or a rejection below the neckline in the next ~24 hours. Things are starting to get exciting again in the crypto space…how about that LTC ;p

5 Likes

If you see alot of 6, u know who :joy:

3 Likes

LTC is the only top 10 coin I own (other than ETN which should be a top 10 coin :slight_smile: ) . I think it will eventually beat out Bitcoin.

5 Likes

something is happening with Bitcoin today

3 Likes

damn, BTC goin crazy, so all the other coins… jei!

4 Likes

yea I don’t understand what’s going on. What triggered this? all I can think is that it was a bounce off the 200 MA line or something. Maybe the bottom was already in and the next bull season has started? fingers crossed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Loving LTC :+1: (thanks for the YouTube TA)

4 Likes

Question is… is this a fake or breakout with BTC???

1 Like

I hope it is a true breakout, but thinking this might not last too long though

hard to tell right now. I actually just noticed it myself…lol! I’ve been busy moving my miners to the ETN Ocean pool. So far it looks good:)

I’m tempted to say this is real, only because we were SO close to the 200 weekly moving average (white line). But you can never be too sure.

8 Likes

Probably been answered before but who puts up these constant sell walls? If coin owners want to maximise ROI then surely they would either remove the coins from sale or put them up at much higher sats, or do some people only want to make a teeny few %

Am I being too simplistic?

exactly. some whales trying to keep the price down for some unknown reason

2 Likes

Trading is dominated by bots using algorithms based on many indicators. Those walls are not typically created by people directly. I’m sure some of it was created by people directly, but I’m sure most of it was done by bots. If the volume picks up and hits a specific number with a specific volume (or higher), you will see those sell walls magically disappear.

4 Likes

Sounds plausible but why would the bots not remove the sell walls to let the price increase substantially. Then the bots can start selling again, having made much higher margins. Presumably all to do with the way they are programmed!

Bot are not programmed with emotion. They base sells walls on mathematics. In order for them to trigger a higher sell wall, the mathematical variables they use need to be changed. So far, we obviously have not hit the variables they use to trigger mathematical changes. But if we keep pressing through that sell wall, we will 100%

2 Likes

Maybe we should form a “Beat The Bot Club” on this site, where we all agree to spend our btc at a given time/date to test this theory? Someone would have to work out how much btc we need to drive through those bot walls. I nominate Cryptoman976 to start/work this out :sunglasses:

Your 2 and 3IC could be Tika and Cryptomat!