ETN Technical Analysis Society

Yeah ltc is still looking the most bullish out of the alts

2 Likes

With little btc fundamentals atm its pure ta right now…

I hope haha

4 Likes

ETN update…I’ll just leave it all on a picture as there is not much more I can say but I do need to hit the 20 word minimum to post:)

10 Likes

I don’t know about an upside-down head and shoulders, looks more like the 3-breasted woman in Total Recall to me!!

3 Likes

no…that pattern calls more for evenly peaked curves which would look like a triple bottom (which is also very bullish). All these patters are very subtle differences…being able to decipher them is the key to success and failure;p

2 Likes

Also, unless we are TAing stocks or cryptos with massive volume, these patterns will not look precise.

1 Like

We are also seeing a nice ascending triangle on the one day chart. These patterns have not played out well on the 4HR time scales during this bear trend. We’ll see if the longer time scales work out better.

5 Likes

I haven’t looked at the 1 day on ETN lately. But that does look beautiful! If we can break up, watch out…

1 Like

Already viewed as soon as they released! Excellent vids, as usual! This isn’t TA, but it is a form of marketing that can and will affect the TA!

5 Likes

I bought some more btc now, looking for the etn spot

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this video @Deleted_Account. You and @MSystem do incredible work, we are all very appreciative. :clap:

6 Likes

It really looks like an inverse h&s now. if we break the neckline (with volume!) target is pretty clear around 240sats

8 Likes

3 Likes

Absolutely! We will look for wave (3) to hit 1.618 at least, my guess is rather the 1.786 Fib? unfortunately, this option is not on investing.ocm available. Maybe someone can give us the value of the Fib at that point?

2 Likes

Like this maybe :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice little push up by BTC now…hopefully hit that inverse H&S soon :slight_smile:

BTC making a decent little move now at 3431

3 Likes

CryptoMatt Have a heart man, how am I suppose to see that small print pic, can you give me the value please, please :slight_smile: OR can you give me the webpage of the picture you made? Thanks appreciate !!!

2 Likes

BTC now at 3440 so a 0.6% rise so far (CMC), better than red.

3 Likes

https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/ETN-BTC
Gives you all the tools from tradingview :slight_smile: Just right click the chart and select drawing tools.

3 Likes