ETN Technical Analysis Society

Bit of a sell down on atm on Kucoin.

1 Like

Might be a weird day.
Chinese New Year.
Bitcoin hasnt barted and the volume seems consistent.
Time.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

2 Likes

Morning all, I posted this a few days back. for me It is a wave 1 of three, it needs to go to at least 61.8 % or 78.6. All is already written in? My guess :slight_smile: Have a good one!!

Big divergence on the daily chart?

5 Likes

BTC makes the final move in the triangle. Fasten the belts. Nothingā€™s going to be the same anymore.:roket::roket::roket:

5 Likes

ETN looks good to form the right shoulder.

5 Likes

Can we bounce here. Would seem very bullish. Currently forming a hammer on 8h chart. But ~200 sats area seems like such a strong wall. So breaking it will be very strong.

5 Likes

Hi all! Quick ETN update, we are looking pretty strong right now! But with BTC trying to dump, it could all change pretty quickā€¦but itā€™s going to take A LOT of sell volume to break down below 3300 on BTC with the 200 weekly moving average at that support levelā€¦but itā€™s very possible.

As far as ETN is concerned, we have been tracking a possible bullish inclined neckline inverse head and shoulders pattern. This is what it looks like on the 8 hour Kucoin chart:

If that right should is going to form, itā€™s going to have it ā€œhit bottomā€ very soon to hold the pattern. The good news is the bottom for the shoulder coincides very well with the .786 fibinachi line which is a typical retracement bounce line.

Will that happen? I do not knowā€¦but I sure hope so!

Edit: Actually, with the inclined neckline on this head and shoulders, itā€™s not necessary we drop to the highlighted area I emphasis in the drawing. Since the right shoulder is naturally higher than the left shoulder, we are actually within the bounce area for the right shoulder. Would it be bad for us to drop to the highlighted area? No. But if we never hit that area, I would not be surprised but it is not necessarily needed to complete this formation.

8 Likes

considering hard the buy btc buttonā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m resisting, how long I can hold on for thoughā€¦

2 Likes

I canā€™t say what anyone else should doā€¦but, If I had a job with income Iā€™d be laddering in. As far as all the money Iā€™ve already put in, I just assume itā€™s all gone. Itā€™s not hard to hold something you pretend is simply not there. It will all pay off at some point. If you donā€™t believe that, you should not be in this space. If you are putting money in just to try and make a quick dollar, you should not be in this space. This space can drive people mad and itā€™s just not worth it. You have to believe in the technology and hope that belief turns into financial gain in the process. Without the tech, there is no money.

9 Likes

Its more like, cheeeap, like the chocolat you walk passed in the shop that screams hungry to youā€¦

2 Likes

Oh, well. There it went. The chocolat got me. :yum::yum::yum:
Fish sticks and beans rest of week. Fam will be healthy

3 Likes

One day they will be thankfull :wink:

2 Likes

Either that, or i can watch the moon from the window in a campingwagonā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

I just buy ETN. The Pounds are gone (I donā€™t think about them after theyā€™re spent,) I have ETN for whatever itā€™s worth. Thatā€™s how I look at it, and Iā€™m happy.

1 Like

Which brings me to how long I could hold out! LTC buy transferring as I type, only Plankton amount, but itā€™s mine!!!

1 Like

Hahaha nice one :joy::joy: hehe

2 Likes

I really like LTCā€¦but we only do BTC and ETN here.

Hereā€™s your current BTC mapā€¦LOTS going on. But the main thing to watch is that white 200 weekly moving average. Weā€™ve never been under it for any length of time and never closed a weekly candle under it. THAT is the story for the time being.

6 Likes

Looks like weā€™re gettting a nice bounce off the .618 Fibinachi line of 185 sats on ETN. Letā€™s see if the momentum carries! It appears to be confirming the formation of the inverse head and shoulders, but we arenā€™t there yet!

4 Likes

Youre aware of how much Bitcoin is charging hands in the ā€œshadowsā€.?
Im just going to say its a heck of a lot.
Theres also that MtGox liquidationā€¦all OTC Im referring to.
Must make it hard on the T/A.
Spot on with your wise words above regarding the Cryptosphere.
Takes a whole lot of cruel to be kind.
Thanks @Cryptoman976!