ETN Technical Analysis Society

Yes, i mean this i to cheap price for this Company… i mean a 60 million company at this size … weard…

Strange … i think…

Once we break 212 sat we should pump decently.

someone just bought 500k in one trade lol

1 Like

Yeah market cap is important but these ETN coins aren’t just like “shares” in Electroneum but are a currency “as well”. So valuation yet to be determined…

Yes,. I think my pump for my bicycle should work .

500 k . No big deal… peanuts

Yes, but as i say it, its a very small value on a company which make so big diffenens for many People and in this size, look in a global perspektive, the global community.

The possibilities are very exciting and we will get a better idea of value this month.

1 Like

206, 207 is the most important walls, behind that we will easily get to 1.618 mark!

2 Likes

In our opinion we are way undervalued and the actual use case inthe product is now launching full scale.
Consider yourself an early adopter.
I hope that clarifies it for you

2 Likes

207sat wall will surrender soon :slight_smile:

edit: gone…someone just bough 800k coins in a click :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It seems that was small wave 1 of big wave 3, remember each impulse wave have 5 waves.

4 Likes

We are getting pushed back down, but the overall wall has been weakened significantly. That is pretty exciting!

3 Likes

Pending… pending… come on…

1 Like

Same boat. But instead of bitcoin, I’m impatiently waiting for a bank transfer to coinbase pro :expressionless:
Ill be adding to the buy walls next week!

1 Like

Just woke up to see I went to sleep when we were at 208 sats. Yes we didn’t manage to complete break thru but weakened the wall to 212sats! Still lots of 500k walls but not 1m+ walls :slight_smile:

3 Likes

IMO: you are so damn close to the truth, are you on the (red) pill?

1 Like

Now that we had a break up from the previous bull flag and hit a high of 208 sats, we can draw a new fibinachi retracement table to see what could possibly come next. The next 3 days are going to be some of the most interesting of the year with the potential typical Sunday/Monday dips directly followed by Chinese New Year on Tuesday. On a general crypto/BTC side note, if there was ever a good time for a “V” pattern capitulation event…I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened over the next three days. But that would make it too obvious, so it probably won’t happen.

As you can see the new fib table, we are battling the .236 fib level at 199 sats. It’s very possible we bounce off that level and continue up. But with Sunday/Monday looming, we could drop to lower fib levels with a possible retest of the former purple resistance line we were under between the .618 and .5 fib levels. Based on typical market movement, it will most likely do one of those two things. In this particular case, I do not see the .382 fib line offering much support or resistance (if we happen to fall under it) at all. Ultimately, I am 99% certain we are going up. The only question is the path we take. I’ve seen a lot of people in various threads saying they are waiting on fiat funds to clear on their selected fiat to crypto gateways (like Coinbase) so they can scoop up a lot of ETN. Kudos to those of you that knew this was coming and got your bags full beforehand!

EDIT: I completely forgot the Superbowl is on Sunday too, which adds another variable of less people paying attention this particular Sunday.

6 Likes

Yes, I am also of the opinion that we need to go lower first, so here is my setup. We are busy with wave 2 of tha big wave (3) If one look at the big wave (2). pt look almost the same as what is playing out now?? (small wave 2/(3)? The big buyers love to through money in at wave (3), most profitable waves of all!

1 Like