ETN Technical Analysis Society

Not been looking too much into it to be honest, there’s not much point at this stage. Anything can influence the price at this point which we can’t predict, in its infancy its still vulnerable to pump and dumps, manipulation and fud. I sold at 344 mostly due to a lucky guess, but I couldn’t see any info available that it would go any higher. It’s often been going 5 or 10% back and forth recently.

getting as much as i can from this dumpers…

Okay guys I am thinking we will see some sideways movement maybe a touch more drop before things may go north. Would this be in alignment with what others are thinking? Cheers!

It’s almost too easy at the moment. The rises and dips are so regular that anyone can make a decent profit from ETN at the moment with the way things are. I can be almost certain that when I check tomorrow morning it will be in a dip for me to buy, and when I get home from work it will have gained at least 10%. I maybe sold too quick today, it jumped up to +30% shortly after I sold :man_facepalming:

It’s a great time to get involved if you’re not already.

Nice all of our signals were correct :slight_smile: Someone went shopping for etn x)

grafik

2 Likes

ETN is not the coin you sell for 10% profits in my opinion. There is too high possibility to miss the train :thinking:

3 Likes

Very nice daily candle.

Lets hope it finishes even better !

ETN

1 Like

ETN2

1 Like

It’s a hybrid chart between CoinMarketCap data and TradingView.

https://www.coinsignals.trade/

I think the Cryptopia etc (i/e. known exchanges) charts might be more realtime and accurate.

I think you’ve missed the point of day trading. That’s 10% profit PER DAY. I usually make around 2% profit per day in general, but with ETN the price is.currently volatile enough to make much more.

I agree that long term investors would be stupid to sell now, but some of us sell all of our ETN in the morning, then buy even more in the afternoon. I check multiple times per day, the train isn’t going anywhere without me :wink:

1 Like

That is true. I do not daytrade myself. I only go for small- or bigger timeframe swings. If I were to daytrade I would be too scared to be out of postition with ETN just because there could be some huge investors coming in at any point now before 5th and 12th november. Just like what happened a month ago. I do not mind missing 10% daily gains but I would mind missing out 4x gain.

But that is just my way. Surely if you play it constantly right. You will end up with more than with my tactic. But I am just saying that it I do not have the time or patience for daytrading myself :v:

Completely agree, it’s down to personal preference and how much risk you’re prepared to take. Some people day trade with just a small percentage of their portfolio to minimise risk. Even if you just make an extra 50-100 ETN a day, it’s not much now but when the price goes up it will be worth a lot more.

The price is continuing to go up and down by a lot, it’s the second most traded coin on KuCoin by volume in the last 24 hours, a higher volume of ETN has been traded than Ethereum! Over 2 million dollars worth of ETN just since yesterday!

Screenshot_2018-10-27-11-45-39

2 Likes

What future do our TA guys see? :relaxed:

Well my predictions are more to the upside. I tend to be very bullish but always keep stop losses for every trade in place. So far ETN is performing fantastic since I saw the first sign of it bottoming out.

I hope in the next Crypto bullrun that ETN will get back to the 1000sat area.

I think thats more likely than not and with new developements and the gig economy ie. I can even see higher numbers.

On the other hand if the bullrun is delayed too much we may as well fall back to our previous lows.

2 Likes

8 Hours chart on Kukoin is Bull, you can see the bull flag forming, so we supposed to go to 340-350 range.

But be aware when the wick above the bull flag (Candles) might indicate heavy resistance so it can stop if the bears are to strong, so look for confirmation and act.

2 Likes

It could also form a double top (bearish).

The volume drasticly dropped which would confirm the likelihood of that. We’ll see.

I screwed up today and bought at 297 sats. It’s steadily declined since, pissed me off. Hate having to be patient!

1 Like

What are the charts telling you guys today, prior to AAT interview #5?

In my opinion, and not that the charts care about the interview, we might see break out to 350s relatively soon :thinking:

1 Like

Yes charty people types, whats the deal, what are the charts telling us???