ETN Technical Analysis Society

True it even oftentimes went up a lttle when btc took a hit.

Show some strenghts…

ETN can hold this BTC blood! :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

hope so, but to me it looks ready to go down to 170 area…
volume must up to sustain, hope it does

we have a scary low volume, that worries me, did for a time. its not much big interest yet,
with all, it should be some, trading. Its good with a dedicated clan, but not mutch from others. hope it rises with nearing Feb and the spread we try.

Yes, low volume is typically a pre-cursor of a big move. No matter what, a declining BTC will bring us down whether we like it or not. It’s just a matter of how much. So far, we are still above the descending wedge on Kucoin, but we are riding down it like a 6 year old on a slide. That’s not something you want to see after breaking a line. You would typically see a move up…but here we are. I do suspect we will go down a little as BTC continues to drop, but I do not expect any major moves for ETN specifically.

We are actually testing a double bottom from early December right now. It would be nice to see some sort of bounce up especially since we are on top of a strong former resistance line now acting as support.

3 Likes

some is trying to spark off a selldown on kucoin, but it bounce back, for now

1 Like

yep, 170 sat area, well, its a bottom here below, maybe put in some buys

This is my strategy. Simply put.

grafik

As ooe of our ETN guru, always say, Monday double bottom? So, for m, buy day!!

2 Likes

I think if we are to drop further, due to the CNY effect then it will be in the next 8-days. Going back to 2014 there has not been any significant drop less than 2 weeks, (14 days) prior to the start of CNY.

The last 2-years have seen drops of 36% and 17.5% both 2-weeks prior to CNY. In 2016 BTC dropped 15%, 24-days prior to CNY, so we are still in possible “drop territory” for the next 7/8-days.!

5 Likes

I hope you’re right…

Of course, I am only looking at the CNY effect which is based on past record and is no future guarantee.

1 Like

Thanks for putting the visual there after our discussion above about it. It’s good to see the numbers right in fron of us

3 Likes

Can I add something else, all of the above said can happen! If so, then we will cancelled out the fact that there were a impulse wave 1 (5 waves up) Elliot Wave principles state that wave 2, down cannot be more than 0.786 of the length of wave 1 (it is now on that 0.786% So, Let’s see? I love being positive, already seeing that green spike up to wave 3 :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry, forgot, see the fractals, in the colored boxes, getting bigger, more uncertanty, just waiting!!!

Thanks @Tika I love the positive outlook! I will be much more positive if we can get through Feb 1 without any big drops. Between now and then has historically been very volatile toward the downside. But it would appear the general sentiment has that opinion which means we will probably shoot up. Gotta love crypto…

3 Likes

spike on liquid exchange.

grafik

lol, okay. Interesting. I wonder what that was all about…

fat fingers? 20_HEARTS

2 Likes