ETN Technical Analysis Society

Thanks a million. You just taught me something new :smile:

3 Likes

Gentlemen, it has been a privilege weeping with you this yearšŸ˜Ž
MsxsV29%20(1)

8 Likes

Anything new about btc and etn? I am thinking to enter with btc and later to switch it to etnā€¦butā€¦are we forming head and shoulders?

I think the bear season is over. STOCK markets are about to collapse and enter a long-term bear market. Looks like weā€™ll see a long-term bull condition next year.

1 Like

Glad i bought at 3800:)))

1 Like

I am not convinced that BTC was bad and everybody was selling it and then, suddenly, people are buying and price is going up! Without news, without any catalyst! Normal demand does not work this way.
I still feel it is market manipulation. Donā€™t know!

My gut feeling too. Perfect time of the year with what happened last year to play on peopleā€™s emotions ā€¦ but then again, I am far from an expert

Makes sense. Stock market goes down, crypto already down so throw it all into crypto

There is no telling pattern to indicate much of anything on the current uptrend other than this is a nice bounce off the $100b market cap after being in extreme oversold conditions. However, it remains to be seen if this is a real rally or just a dead cat bounce within the overall downtrend. Right now, weā€™re still within the down trend and doing nothing but forming a new lower high.

There are three key resistance levels we need to break and close above with follow through before I would be comfortable saying we have a trend reversal. 4200, 4400, and the overall downtrend resistance which is a moving target on a downward path and is currently at $5754. If we break 4200 and 4400, we should see a pretty quick move up to test the overall downtrend as there is next to no resistance past 4400.

Everyone is able to gamble however they choose. But Iā€™ll tell you exactly how Iā€™m going to play it. I am going to wait to see what happens in the 4200-4400 range because I personally believe we will fall from there to set the real bottom soon after. What that bottom is, I do not know, but it will most likely come in the form of a flash crash, so place your bets/buy orders on where you think it will go IF it does happen, because you probably wonā€™t have time to do a manual buy. BUT, if we do not fall, Iā€™m going to wait for us to break above 4400 and close. At that point, Iā€™ll feel it is a safe entry spot for the rocket ride up to the 5500 range for the big resistance test.

Right now, all the short term indicators under 24 hours show us oversold indicating a pull back should occur and we are getting awful close to the first resistance test of 4200. That combination sell flags is too hard for me to ignore. But if you want to gamble and buy now, go for it. It could pay off for you. Me, Iā€™m waiting for a safer entry. Iā€™ll take a little less profit for a lot more assurance.

7 Likes

The ETN chart has made a massive recovery back into the original ascending triangle pattern (dotted purple line) since the news this morning. We are very close to a potentially breakout that could happen anytime between now and Saturday evening US time if that original patter holds true. However, seeing the RSI is in the upper neutral area and the stoch RSI is entering overbought in the 4 hour chart, we should see a little sideways action for a short period of time. With that said, I feel the solid purple ascending triangle pattern is the more likely path than the more aggressive dotted line triangleā€¦but this is crypto and Christmas time, so I would not be surprised for a little Christmas magic if it were to happen:)

8 Likes

Probably a bump based on news. Volume is missing.
But the timing for that news is good.
Iā€™d say volume is indication enough for a BUY on etn at the moment.

1 Like

I would agree with that sentiment with the current setup. Volume will only pop us upā€¦assuming itā€™s buy volume;p

Interesting view on Electroneum

1 Like

Yeah interesting views.
Some great stats there.
Good link Thanks.
I looked up three Im on and every indicator said sell on each one.
Maybe its stuck.!!

Bearish divergence and double top in BTC chart leads me to believe we will see a little corrective move in this runup. Hopefully after that a bounce from that area(3800$) and more momentum. But we could also break down this area and test the lows again.

A correction to 3.8k (Bitfinex).

3 Likes

For ETN Iā€™m very bullish short term.
If we see a break through this resistance (blue box) with volume we can likely see a move towards 300sats.

So the main thing to watch is the volume bars.

Oftentimes after BTC did a move the altcoins follow strongest when BTC is going sideways or slightly down.

grafik

5 Likes

Looks like weā€™re going to be in the next three hours.

3 Likes

Have a look-very berish

Not TA. Just a fun scenario that could become true.
70k end of next year. One year later like 800k BTC.

Itā€™s funny how it doesnt even look too unrealistic or impossible. Well well :smiley: Have a nice christmas time everyone <3

4 Likes

Heading out to the in-lawā€™s for Christmas so my posting ability will be next to non-existent after this for a few days.

Iā€™m not going to go into anything deep since I donā€™t have much time. The wife and kid are in the car waiting and Iā€™m procrastinating because I really donā€™t want to go;p In any case, the Cryptopia chart is looking good for ETN. We are coming to the point which ends on Christmas Eve. We will break one way or another, but based on recent price action and news Iā€™m hoping it breaks up.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays for everyone that celebrates this time of year.

Edit: the support line can be adjusted now that there appears to be three solid candle touchesā€¦I did not notice in my rush to get on the road. Looking at it from a glance, it extends the break out time line 2-3 days which puts it right in line with the KYC deadline. Funny how that worksā€¦

10 Likes