ETN Technical Analysis Society

I’ll add some TA soon.
For now I’m just watching the BTC chart like it was a movie :D. Who else does that x)

We get a nice little volume spike on our way up. 32xx is very supportive. But if we retest it I believe we will break lower, until then I’m bullish.

3 Likes

Wow, I d better go look at the charts,
Thanks, too busy being positive on the main channel!

new to ta. Just wondering if a bigger picture move like this makes any sense. Being on the outside of that triangle and trickle down till around the 786 fib mark? Or does the break out of the triangle usually happen quicker? I’m really just learning so any help would be greatly appreciated.

It’s time for the Bears to hibernate. Time for the Bulls to come out

4 Likes

When I looked at the ETN BTC 8h Chart, I saw that 200 ma moved downward, 50 daily Ma moved upward. We need a fire

3 Likes

Hi everyone. It’s been awhile since I’ve posted as I’m usually too busy chasing my 13 month old son around to do much else. Anyhow, I had a minute to check the ETN/BTC chart and I have to say I love what I’m seeing.
The long standing downward sloping wedge or bull pennant played out well for us as we broke above and bounced off the top during a retest. The price didn’t spike up in a large way because there hasn’t been any big news to propel it upward. However, we should all be happy with how ETN has been trading since breaking above the wedge.
It currently appears to be forming an ascending triangle which is typically bullish in traditional markets. If the price action breaks the top resistance of the ascending triangle, we may soon see a gold cross. This happens when the 50 day moving average rises above the 200 day moving average. This would be incredibly bullish from a TA perspective. If we are really lucky, the Electroneum team would have some good news in the next couple weeks to complement this beautiful chart.

Cheers and happy holidays everyone!

11 Likes

Golden cross rings well in my stockworld too.:grin::sunglasses:

4 Likes

We went horizontally outside the triangle. We ran into a 50-MA resistance. It’s got to be something. It’s a dull situation.

2 Likes

WOOV BTC PERFECT JUMP…I’m waiting for the same jump in the ETN experiment.

2 Likes

What are your toughs about BTC futures expiration? Usually we see some fall in price on that day??
What are your experience?
Here are expiration dates:
BTC_futures

1 Like

I don’t really expect a bull run for BTC before bakkt is onboard.
What is now going on BTC is manipulation.
Big player push the price a little up, buyers come in and than the sell on the top. So you can earn money.

BUT:

ETN has a much bigger future ahead of us and as we get new announcements we’ll get stronger and stronger.
With our partnerships we will climb to the moon and eventually anytime we’ll decouple ourselves more and more from btc with our fiat exchanges.
That will be our ride to the mars!
It’s amazing what we reached in 1 year!

7 Likes

Happy Monday all, I took yesterday off of crypto completely so I am just looking to see what has happened since my last post. I like what I see and concur with @Moonman on the ascending triangle (glad to see him post again!).

Here’s the Cryptopia chart where yo uwill see the ascending triangle in purple. You can see we are breaking through the smaller triangle with the dotted line resistance as we speak. I fully expect a move up to the solid line to test the 202 line which has been acting as the hard ceiling for our progress lately. If BTC continues to rise we should break through easily.

With all that said, I personally don’t believe this BTC rally is real. It looks to be nothing more than a bounce off the 200 day moving average on the weekly chart which has historically been an extremely strong support. Until we start making higher highs, I simply don’t believe any rally at this point, so be careful and have a plan if you choose to invest! Good luck!

5 Likes

Rapid increase in ETN difficulty. Clear tendens

What are you viewing this on?

2 Likes

investing.com but I do have custom colors setup because the standard white background strains my eyes.

Here’s the Kucoin chart…it’s a bit different than Cryptopia. Looking at Kucoin we are below the support line. where we are still above it on Cryptopia

3 Likes

Cool thanks for the charting.
Investing. Com is a good site too, I just checked it out.

1 Like

How do you guys think this 3 month chart will pan out in the next 3 months? I find it to be positioned very aggressively for a move! As you can see the moving averages ( 25->125 ) are really panning out quite nicely right now. And we have had 1 month of stable 190~ + / -10 sats we’re really getting tight now.

Quite similar to how it was on the 19th of september when we were at 80~sats.

8hour timeframe:

And a closeup on where we’re at right now.

I just found that we’re building up for something that we have recently seen once again

5 Likes

Wanna add more! I might be taking this 3 month out of context just because 19th sept was my first ever entrance, therefore I might subcontiously try to squeeze some imagination into it all.

Anyways I figured out that the 3 month chart since our runup from 80~ sats, we have formed a pinpoint accurate Ellitot wave with abc correction. Worth noting is that this is a perfect 3 month bullflag also id like to think. However I don’t know how far back you can actually do anything with “charting” nor what the probabilities is for any given pattern there is to find & or create.

However, this is what I created longsighted:

Chart: 8hour timeframe

After I did some more investigation, i realized we had closed the full Elliot Wave and have entered a ABCDE movement which should play out tomorrow.

(Sometime around evening tomorrow we should expect to have closed the (orange) *D movement and entered the E. If this chart plays out, personally I expect the E to be quite significant for anything serious to come out of this.

Final edit completed

Just wanted a zoomed picture for you all to investigate. Legit final edit

4 Likes

Just wanted to let you know just in case you are using KuCoin.
I had a problem withdrawing my ETNs from KuCoin. After contacting support they suspended ETN withdrawal.
“Withdrawal of this coin is not available for now”.
Still waiting for the problem to be solved.

4 Likes

You can use whatever time frame that is viable for charting. There are long term patterns as much as short term patterns. In fact, I dare to say the very smart money looking for long term investing uses long term patterns while traders use short term patterns. I don’t know if this will all play out like you drew, but I won’t say it won’t either;p Either way, I’m ready for something to happen in the positive. The overall jump yesterday in the market was nice, but we are still within the downtrend patterns.

3 Likes