ETN Technical Analysis Society

Look at the amazing bitcoin volume in this countrys, i don’t think btc would stay long low!

https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins

Venezuela and Argentina are big buyers, because they have big problems with there currency

4 Likes

I think we’ll see between 2.7k to 3k being the bottom…and I don’t think we’ll hit that until January. Then BAKKT will help propel a spike up then back down to a slow uptrend throughout the year. Just my 2 electrons

3 Likes

I do not believe that the year 2018 will end at these levels. There’s a 20-day period ahead of me. I believe BTC will end the year in the range of 6,500 _7000 dollars. But I think the year 2019 will be very choppy for the entire crypto market. I believe that the very high numbers will come out at the moment and there’ll be huge reductions.

That’s certainly an opinion. I’m not sure where you are coming up with it, but I’m not going to say you are wrong. I certainly disagree and believe we stick around these levels with 10-20% swings until we see what the institutional platforms do in Jan and what the ETF decision is in Feb. There is no reason to believe we’ll end the year in the 6500-7k range. The sentiment is complete dog doo-doo right now with no sign of getting a sudden urge to mark a sudden upward spike…but who knows. All I’m doing is HODLing what I have and will wait to see what happens.

If the market was predictable none of us would have gotten rekt in the last big drop;p

1 Like

190, well, will that hold

I think we are due for some sort of spike before coming back down, in my honest opinion. I’m looking at the ~4200 to 4400 level on BTC in the short term before returning to the mid 3k level. If we are going to go lower than 3k, it’ll be after a rise back up first. The bears just don’t have the strength to push down any further right now (at least from what I can tell)

3 Likes

This is where I believe the crypto market is on the wall street cheat sheet

5 Likes

What do we think today?
Walls moved to 200, think we see a touch there

1 Like

I think the same. Maybe we can even create an inverse Head and shoulder pattern to “confirm” a bottom.

4 Likes

We got a picture perfect break and confirmation of the downtrend line now turned support. Hopefully we see some follow through and continue up at a steady pace!

5 Likes

Why the hell do you think i started buying earlyer… :blush:

2 Likes

as did I! I was hoping to see this exact bounce…I just hope it continues

1 Like

Love this slowly stable climbing :heart_eyes: :grimacing:

Bought some etn over the whole day, now im ready for bed :wink:

3 Likes

I truly believe BTC will shoot up to 4200-4400 (possibly all the way up to 6500) and come back down even lower in a final capitulation event. So let’s not get our hopes up too high. I HOPE that doesn’t happen, but I just have a bad feeling about it. It’s sad that this year has made me start to think this way. I can’t even enjoy gains anymore…

1 Like

I personally dont think so. Look at all the positive developements around bitcoin.
And especiallythe altcoins. So many projects start to get working amazing products and are being used. No longer just empty tokens. Crypto is here to change the world and in my opinion 2019 will be fantastic.

3 Likes

I completely agree with that. But I still believe we are going to see a flash drop (by “flash” I mean something that happens in a matter of 8-24 hours). And I’ll be setting buy orders up for BTC JUST in case it does happen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think about it like that. The volume at the moment is pretty high. So it will be hard to find enough “panic” sellers that can generate huge (even more) volume. People who bought now for the longterm will not panic sell and people who are hodling since 2017 or longer will likely keep hodling. So In my opinion most selling power exited the market already.

This assumption is mainly based on volume and on general opinion about btc. At the moment everyone seems to be saying BTC is dead and make fun of people who invested. Lots of signs for a bottom. Also Bakt is coming and likely an ETF.

Having such low buy order is always a good idea though. Also for alts :slight_smile:

And when the bullrun is there do the opposite put stupid high sell orders. Sometimes they may get cleared.

1 Like

I hear what you are saying and I don’t disagree…but this market has a funny way of ramming you without any lube at the least expected times…

Trading view added total crypto market cap to their site, which is very cool! I was just reviewing it on the 4 hour zoomed out and notice we are on the same level as we were back in September of '17 where we saw a flash crash happen. Circumstances are different as we are climbing out of a drop rather than falling from a climb…I’m not saying it WILL happen, I just have a funny feeling it might before we really start to move back up. I sincerely hope my feeling is wrong. But I’m setting up very low buy orders just in case:)

2 Likes

Higher lows and higher highs…looking good so far

3 Likes

Hello everyone; Yesterday 205 as I shared in the chart earlier, we had to cross the 205 resistance point, but we didn’t. But we’re still in the triangle and we’re very close to breaking the triangle.

1 Like