ETN Technical Analysis Society

Men, all cryptos show green numbers and the only thing Electroneum shows is lack of volume. The ETN/USDT pairing on Kucoin shows a daily volume of 6000, ETN/BTC less than 1 bitcoin. The only possitive thing is that there is no pressure on our market as the mining rate is so low. But come’on can people please start trading instead of holding haha

Kucoin is hit with a hack. All Deposits / withdrawals are halted. Reasonable volume in Huobi and Hitbtc.

Ah okay fair enough. We have to see how it works out. Certainly a lot of ETN coins will be stuck on either cryptopia or kucoin

CryptoCrow talking about ETN :grin:

4 Likes

Did we already break the downtrend and there is no excitement about it ?

8 Likes

I didn’t know!!! :rofl: cause nobody told me!!! So much excitement here now. :hugs:

4 Likes

If ETN does the same fractal that happened in April, ETN may shoot up by around 100% within a week and then consolidate for next 2 weeks and then finish Wave 3 by end of October with target of around $0.025. Seems too optimistic and aggressive. Let us see if this plays out.

• Gaussian channel is just for reference to see where we are wrt where we were in April.
  • Stotch RSI is doing the exact same thing it did in April.
  • TSI signifies True Strength crossed 1 and is bullish. Same happened in April.

2 Likes

An alternative chart from cryptobombshell on twitter. We don’t often get chartists from outside the community charting our favourite coin, maybe we could we show her some ETN love :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

May be we got rejected again ? Another leg down for a few days and then go up ?

2 Likes

Yes her calls are almost right almost all the time.

1 Like

Price still remains bullish. We have broken the dowtrend line to the upside. Volume is not promising (so beware). We are still above 50 DMA and flirting with 100 DMA

Hope you are noticing Kucoin price is low (wallets under maintenance, hence actual price is not discovered) and other exchange price are still high. Hence the actual price is not showing up in Coinmarket cap. May be misleading. So please check individual exchanges for price. (In case you follow other projects, we are just a few days behind DGB and ZIL in terms of market structure, so you will know what ETN may do next.)

1 Like

Maybe we will see the direction by midnight!

Surely something has to give soon. Literally just watched just over 2000 etn move the price just over 1 sat on Kucoin!

1 Like

With the wallet being closed on Kucoin, all the ETN has been getting absorbed by strong hand hodlers and taken off the buy/sell wall. The supply shock is starting to kick in. When the wallet opens, I think we will see a correction to the positive direction to meet btc prices on other exchanges as all the strong hand holders pull their ETN off Kucoin.

5 Likes

24h Volume 1m+…is that a good sign?! :grin:

6 Likes

Yes.

Kucoin opened BTC and ETH wallets. ETN is up to nearly 49 sat. It is correcting up as I suspected it would do as soon as their BTC wallet opened. No one can predict the future, but this is good for now!

7 Likes

There was not much going on with the ETN chart lately. Therefore I didnt feel like posting :).
However ETN gets really close to breaking out right here.

So a breakout with volume is a decent trade signal imho. Fundamentals also still seem strong by what I can tell. Therefore I lean more towards a break to the upside.

4 Likes

If any one is eying BTC chart, BTC broke the triangle upside. ETN already broke this triangle. Other market (excluding Top 13) is yet to break.

5 Likes

Getting too tight. Decision time soon !!

6 Likes

Hopefully this breaks to the upside soon. We are still inside this channel.

2 Likes