ETN Technical Analysis Society

Im still holding my months old prediction of a true support retracement of 46-48 sats. But i’m not an expert in the field. We could very well be trading the bottom right now aswell.
0.005usd ~ in rough, is quite the zone for our coin.

2 Likes

Does that invalidate wave ii and we move onto wave iii or as it looks like a DCB, is the next wave still wave ii?

If we hold this level and create some market structure, there’s a good chance wave 2 can still occur. But I just don’t know. I use past moves with retracement tools to best guess where we might go, fuelled by a dream of going to the moon.

We’ve been holding this 58 to 57 sats for a while, so that’s good. I’m still hopeful we’ll see a bigger move soon, when, is anyone’s guess.

As long as we stay above the 78.6, I’m still bullish and even more bullish once we start bouncing sideways on top of the 13 EMA, the yellow line.

If you zoom out to the 1 week chart, this next Eliot wave in the lower time frames, will look like the 2nd bigger Eliot wave on the weekly chart and if we use the fib extension, the second wave should peak at 175 sats. This doesn’t mean it will happen, but it’s always good to have hope in life, I wish I could say I have faith, but that’s just being silly.

6 Likes

Agree with you.
I’m expecting a flick down and fakeout from this consolidation area and falling wedge.
But the fact that I have been waiting for sub 50 sats a couple months now I would not be exactly surprised if 52 sats will remain the bottom.
Still a week left until emissions cut aswell so probably a few more coins to be liquidated before we can see the future.

4 Likes

based on this falling wedge I’m expecting 2 scenarios :eyes: :eyes:

4 Likes

You forgot to paint the fakeout BART from the wedge :wink:

This is what my untrained eye sees… what obvious signs am I missing please?

We appear to have broken up from within the range and have been steadily making higher lows on declining volume. The MACD is getting very tight, which is indicative of a bigger move to come.

Ideally we need to flip 62 sats and make a higher low above this. I also think there will be some resistance around 66 sats, so we need to break, come back and make a higher low again, before we move on to 72 > 84 sats.

4 Likes

Price is within the range still as far as I know, if we break 64~ sats we are (out) of the range.
But you are correct, everything is very tight right now. And we’re bound to be doing some moves just about any time now.

Summary

Summary

Looking at MACD on the daily we have a sliiiight bullish cross.
Bollinger bands daily we’re sitting straight on top of the bull/bear line.
RSI is within regions of a push up.
Volume is extremely low so whoever makes the first trigger the rally will likely continue for 1 day before being laid off again.

But I’m biased to testing our true support zone before we have a true retracement so personally I will be expecting any pushup to be sold off once more.
I think many people knows that emissions will get down towards the 1K USD / day. And there must be atleast a few people who wants price to crash to be able to pick up last time on sale coins.

But on other hands if I won’t get my retracement to support I won’t mind as 60 sats VS 48 sats is going to be completely irrelevant IMO.

Not financial expert and advisor only a human who hopes for ETN to take over the world.

4 Likes

I guess it is a good idea to zoom out and look at the larger picture overall. Looks like the traders are going about their daily 5-10% a different way… so cunning! Possibly using a bit of the ‘buy the news’ as well.

The 58 area is being heavily defended so if this holds I guess we are seeing some very close to the bottom prices anyway and like you have already said, a few sats here or there will end up being irrelevant at some point.

2 Likes

Let’s see what today and rest of week brings us, low volume. alot of momentum. Something interesting is bound to happen at literally any given time now.
all indicators are referring to a complete ??? basically. And so am I too feeling.

Summary

Looking at the chart in a bigger picture and making a zone we can see that we are sitting perfectly ontop of the accumulation zone.

Summary

*Edit no prediction from this point.

5 Likes

Didn’t seem I could edit the above post anymore,

But wanted to add that once we connect the daily spikes with eachoter we get a exact breakout point of this wedge that will coincide with 22 july 75% reduction rate.
Considering the fact that we are remaining within the regions fairly decently lately, I’m expecting that we will see price action follow in the means of rewards reduction going on forward.

But I am still not ruling out a wickdown to the bottom regions of the wedge. But to me that is a short term possibility I do believe we are going to be leaving the wedge zone going forward the remainder of the year. Roughly some 0.017 target for first price consolidation and further price discovery.

Not financial advice btw :smiley:

6 Likes

That would make sense @Winky :slight_smile:

Anyone else notice this?

Edit: forgot to add the 100 and 200 EMA’s supporting the move on the 1hr, 2hr, 4hr and daily timeframe.

4 Likes

Com on ETN, jump this hurdle :running_woman:

7 Likes

In my post above it shows the resistance at 64.50 sats, that we broke above, came back down to retest exactly on Kucoin and should now be acting as support.

It seems we are going to have to break this down one level at a time. Expecting the next resistance to be between 72/74 sats, although we could blast through with the imminent halvening.

Would be concerned if we came back down below 64.50 but hopefully this is now behind us.

• Hey guys! what do you think about this daily candle? it looks like we are testing the biggest long term resistance to become a support :thinking: if the pattern is right and the daily candle close in this way i think we will start the rally :sunglasses:
  • Take a look too at the EMA 13 and MA 30 cross we have a recent cross that looks very bullish :thinking:

3 Likes

Thanks,It looks like its a good investment right now?,. more intresting is what happens after repeat the old high around 110 sats,. are you looking behind that or will we get back down again later? do you have a longer view, ? many other alts has gone way better than this last mounths :confused:

1 Like
  • sincerely! my view for ETN is much bigger than 110 sats I’ll tell u why, when u make a comparison between ETN price in the previous bull run we’ve reached 0.23 cents when we have nothing done! only a roadmap from the electroneum team, and now when you see what electroneum have achieved and the ecosystem that exists now this project can absolutely attract big investors and I expect much much higher prices (this is only my point of view) i expect ETN in the TOP 30 by market cap.
  • For 110 sats level, i think we can pull back from there again but not to go deeper as we have gone in the last move it’s only to test it one or more time to take the breakout, and again this is not a financial advise this only my point of view.
1 Like

On the plus side we are hovering around the 64.00 - 64.50 area, which is higher than a few days ago and will mean yet another test of the resistance there.

On the down side, we are again being constrained by this heavy resistance area that I thought we had flipped, as we were testing the next resistance around the 74.00 area, which got rejected, we came back down to retest the previous area for support, looked to have flipped this but then it broke down very easily.

The question is why? Was this another BTR - STN, (double halvening) or whales or bots playing the coin. We all know bots are heavily involved in many or most coins but there seems to be a lot of this going on with ETN atm. I took a video of the bots at work, which is disappointing to see. If this was BTR - STN then how much of an anti-climax it has been, that all we could muster during a supposed altseason was a 15% move that got squashed. Is it too many sellers still or bot manipulation? If not bots then how do we get people to hodl rather than sell everytime there is a 10>15% move?

3 Likes

Despite my very very limited knowledge of T.A. Why wouldn’t people capitalise on a 10-15% gain. That’s trading. Personally I just stack my ETN and leave it. I have a keen interest in this thread though to try and understand this space in a broader context.

3 Likes

I am happy to join in a discussion about this, but it might be best for you to post this elsewhere in the forum, as if you vere away from TA here the mods will probably remove it.