ETN Technical Analysis Society

I agree. We may likely go over 100 sats now. What I mean is if we go up to around 200sats or higher and then correct all the way back down we may not reach 100 sats after that again.
I think its unlikely (since price doesnt move logically) but we should keep all options in mind imho.

You mean from 200 satoshi we not go soo deep back any more to see again 100 satoshi? In this I will agree :grinning:

1 Like

No I dont think so. We can easily go from 200 to 50 sats or lower. There is too many variables to say for sure what will exactly happen. We may also go from 200 to 1000sats. In that case I think we probably wont go under 100 sats very fast. But that would require pretty high volume. I’ll create some deeper TA soon :slight_smile:

Honestly with all coming plans (halving, electricity etc)… I can’t really see us going high in sat and back all the way to 50 sat again… there will be always corection but hopefully we not gonna loose all what we recently gained

1 Like

We broke 100 sats, and its holding pretty well.

If we can keep up this growth and break 110 sats we should see faster growth and few drops.

2 Likes

Are we going to break through and hold above 100 sats, or is 93-96 the new resistance area?

What is it going to take to do this?

Hi Billy, just follow these fractals, almost there!!

Does this mean a slow grind up until we get to 110 sats and when do / how long until after burners kick in?

When this sequance is completed (cannot put time frame in it) but after that, full throtle (that is if fractals keep repeating itself?

Do the other indicators look favourable at this time?

1 Like

Billy_Bongo It has broken the 4 hr RSI uptrend so we’ll probably see it drop to 77 to 80 sats, before pushing up again. Hopefully it doesn’t drop below 77 sats, that could see the price drop to the lower support of around 70 sats.

Thanks @phnx. Any thoughts on why this is happening?

Is this a healthy correction or is @Cryptoman976’s train running out of steam?

1 Like

From what I see, this is a healthy consolidation from the edge of the over bought territory on the daily RSI. The MACD is diverging slightly bearish, but it’s not giving an alert of an impending dump…it’s more flat than anything.

With that said, it is trying to break below the uptrend support line on the daily, so we’ll have to keep an eye on that and see where it closes. But overall, as long as it stays in or above the green area of support, I see no cause for concern.

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :+1:

It’s just people trading, nothing to worry about, if anything, it’s good. If the price movement starts to resemble traditional trading patterns, more people will start trading it.

The RSI is, or was, over bought, so when it gets up to the 70+ range, people start to sell off and buy back in when the RSI goes down to the over sold area of 30-.

4 Likes

See, nothing to worry about. We’re right back above the uptrend line with just an hour and a half left to the daily close. Just as @phnx said, it’s just traders trading. All good

2 Likes

If the price hangs around at this level for a bit and brings down the RSI, we could see a head and shoulders pattern form. This doesn’t mean it’ll fulfil, but it might and if it does, the target is 140 sats ish.

The only thing that concerns me, is the weekly chart is over bought and out of momentum on the stoch RSI. From the day chart down to the 2 hour, we are ready to go.

1 Like

How much of a factor is the weekly compared to the daily/hourly and why 140 sats rather 170, as I don’t see any real s/r levels in between?