I’m def buying 46-51 SATS:

1 Like

Hopefully we don’t go soo deep :grin:

1 Like

My outlook?

2 Likes

Volume possibly coming in :slight_smile:

grafik

Someone just put a big buy wall in… I think about 10 Million coins and it was chomped through at 78 sats, until the plate was licked clean. H’mmm why would someone do that, what do they know that we don’t or someone with a lot of money that was feeling a bit bored :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah could be someone filling their bags. Can’t blame them its not a bad time to buy. A couple limit orders would have probably been cheaper though.

That’s a lot of bag filling - $70,000.00’s worth!! Gotta make you wonder why they didn’t average in and wanted to get in, in a rush??

Good point. I think its probably easier and such pump could create some follow up and others buying.
He’s creating a bullish indicator so to say.

Maybe they will drop another 10Mil, and another, and another… hopefully :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

It was me Billy_Bongo, but i will not drop them, waste of money :wink:

2 Likes

Is it going to be another pump and dump

1 Like

Pump and dump, i call it market grow

2 Likes

higher lows and higher highs. It’s called an uptrend.

grafik

4 Likes

So does this look familiar?

3 Likes

Possible we may well see a repeat, there’s a few details out this week that would certainly be bullish.

Most importantly is the release of their audit report which will legitimize their numbers, and we all know investors like big numbers.

7 Likes

We need to hold 77 sats as support in order to break the down trend, otherwise we’ll probably double bottom, or create a new low. 61 sats is our last hope, if that breaks, it looks like 51 sats. Volume is slightly increasing so that’s good. My target if we break resistance is 130 sats.

1 Like

Looks like we’ve managed to hold around 80 sats for a 24 hour period now with very little fluctuation, question is where does it go from here. Up or Down?

We still making higher highs and highe lows, so UP?

4 Likes

Divergence appearing on the 1 hour so hopefully BTC will hold this support. Everyone seems to be bearish so that can only mean one thing.

1 Like

I have been away for the last three days, but I see we have hit the 86 sat target a couple times that I was looking to hit from my post above.

Now the question is, “Now what?”

I don’t have a whole lot of time to do a deep dive, but the key factor is going to be based on what BTC does. If BTC falls, I see ETN breaking through that red area of resistance fairly easily. Volume has declined while rubbing up against the area, so a bigger move is going to happen very soon. If I were to take an educated guess, I’d say it goes up…not financial advice, but. there’s a lot of indicators showing it should go up. But this is ETN and anything can happen.

3 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website