ETN Technical Analysis Society

So does this look familiar?

3 Likes

Possible we may well see a repeat, there’s a few details out this week that would certainly be bullish.

Most importantly is the release of their audit report which will legitimize their numbers, and we all know investors like big numbers.

7 Likes

We need to hold 77 sats as support in order to break the down trend, otherwise we’ll probably double bottom, or create a new low. 61 sats is our last hope, if that breaks, it looks like 51 sats. Volume is slightly increasing so that’s good. My target if we break resistance is 130 sats.

1 Like

Looks like we’ve managed to hold around 80 sats for a 24 hour period now with very little fluctuation, question is where does it go from here. Up or Down?

We still making higher highs and highe lows, so UP?

4 Likes

Divergence appearing on the 1 hour so hopefully BTC will hold this support. Everyone seems to be bearish so that can only mean one thing.

1 Like

I have been away for the last three days, but I see we have hit the 86 sat target a couple times that I was looking to hit from my post above.

Now the question is, “Now what?”

I don’t have a whole lot of time to do a deep dive, but the key factor is going to be based on what BTC does. If BTC falls, I see ETN breaking through that red area of resistance fairly easily. Volume has declined while rubbing up against the area, so a bigger move is going to happen very soon. If I were to take an educated guess, I’d say it goes up…not financial advice, but. there’s a lot of indicators showing it should go up. But this is ETN and anything can happen.

3 Likes

What does BTC failing look like… $8.8k, $8.5k or $8k and what happens if it does not fail?

All of the above. There is so much confluence at 8k that I personally do not see BTC breaking it for any length of time, if at all. The longer BTC stays under 9k the more the alts will run. When BTC moves up is when you will see alts bleed.

2 Likes

I think I can I think I can I think I can…chooochooooooo

Break the red area of resistance and we are off to the line that has kept ETN down for most of its’ existence.

10 Likes

New ETN anthem, anyone?

One way ticket to the moon :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like

Did you just give away your age? Billy? :slight_smile:

1 Like

A gentleman never tells his age @Tika :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It LOOKS exciting…but that volume has me worried…

1 Like

Same thought. Looks like a sharp correction and possibly ending under 0 fib lvl.
I wouldnt exit open trades though. push stop losses a tad higher and ride it :slight_smile:

On the weekly a target around 200sats from this move seems still reasonable.

5 Likes

Volume ended up not being too bad on that candle. This may have been a sustainable move going forward. I would like to see ETN come back down to retest the red area of former support to see if it provides support for a continued move up now.

5 Likes

Over what period do you think it might take to get to 200 sats??

It’s hard to say. There is many scenarios that could play out. It can take less than a aweek or a couple of months. Or we may never reach it. If BTC starts doubling and trippling soon there is a chance that we may even never see 100sats again.

100 satoshi… never see it? Por favor… really? I can’t belive in that scenario… even if BTC triple I still see us going very high… maybe not quick that happen but happen. Only in one scenario could that happen… if the project collapsed… (no invest advise just my thoughts) :wink::grin::muscle::rocket:

3 Likes

yes it’s definitely going to exceed 100 sats. :smiley: