ETN Technical Analysis Society

Looking back here today, we can see after we broke the yellow line we have backtested it several times with success.

Daily

Summary

4H is looking very nice especially with the bollinger bands

Summary

And the 4H tripple confirmation has occured on the ichimoku cloud aswell

Summary

1H chart just for perspective on retracement tests.

Summary

As I mentioned on previous post with tripple confirmation on 4h Ichimoku cloud we can very well see that transform into a Daily Bollinger bands support

Summary

Still target of 43/44 sats.

Not financial advice! :smiley:
Thanks for reading and take care.

6 Likes

Our trade is going well :slight_smile:

My strategy is simple.
Take 50% profit at the .618 level at 48 sats.
Stop loss in profit and ride the rest up and see what happens especially with that Biki launch.

PS: Who deleted my previous post where I was talking about buying today and dumping tommorow or in 2 days? I still believe its a viable strategy.

3 Likes

14 trades in the last 30 minutes, (10:30>11:00) and just c200k coins traded. So much for BiKi huge daily volume providing liquidity and the BIG PUSH in Asia for investors. It is showing up 13% but that is based on the first coin for sale @ 0.003500usd - so still trading below Kucoin and Liquid - what a joke!!

Seems @Cryptoman976 was spot on. The price is already being controlled by bots/wash trading as someone sells at .003974 and up pops another sale .003960. We support the project and all we get is controlled at every turn. Another sad day for ETN investors and supporters.

3 Likes

Cant say that i disagree with your opinion. Oh well.

Another argument would be that the market opened after normal trading hours(even though crypto trading is 24hrs). Plus the trading pair is just usdt, would’ve been better if it was with btc?

2 Likes

As you say, Crypto is 24/7 but I accept that having a BTC pair would be helpful.

1 Like

And, not a single trade in the past 50-minutes!!

1 Like

USDT is the largest contributor to volume in All The top coins

2 Likes

There is one big difference. ETN is currently not a top alt coin. ETN is a small cap. Small caps are simply used to make more BTC for most traders. If there is no BTC pair, it’s not very useful and won’t get a lot of volume on a USDT only pair. I wish I were wrong as I’m heavily invested in this project, but it is what it is. I have no doubt it will succeed, but we simply have to continue to be patient.

5 Likes

I want you to think really hard about your own comment, You just argued my exact point without even realizing it.

To be a TOP exchange traded CRYPTO, USDT is where the money flows.

Just to note: We currently have 9 BTC pairings and as of today 3 USDT.

2 Likes

One last push for BTC and rest of atts, then bears will come and play! The small arrows is where we are in the fracktals, at this moment. As I see it :slight_smile:

AND EYN just break through the flag, started in Nov 2019!!!

1 Like

Bulls or bears coming to play? I’ve been hoping the bears have had enough and it’s time for the bulls

Volume rising right now first target almost reached. stop loss in profit so we cant lose this one.

Looking nice so far.

1 Like

He dont know where to hold his bag…

Is it time for etn to go now like all the other alts already done,.?

Not sure. ETN was often late to the party.

I’d wait to see what happens when we correct.

The current movement is likely driven by fomo. But if we could find a higher level of support through this that would be nice for etn mid-long term. Otherwise a new alltime low (in sats) is still a real possibility.

For ETN this is the main resistance areas to target. Hopefully we can run a bit with BTC to the B wave (in my graph) get some support and hold.

What will happen with ETN when BTC come down to wave C? Time will tel…

Maybe it will be better to hold etn rather than btc if btc goes down more,…

Something to follow while we wait for this resistance level of 58 to fall!
This sort of keep me motivated, to know why is ETN dropping now? Follow the fractal…

4 Likes

We seem to find support on our breakout area. Looks really nice so far.

grafik

4 Likes

With the trading comp now over, we will see real volume return and a dip for the reward sell off from the bot owners that “won” their share of the total fake volume prize. HOPEFULLY Electroneum has learned a lesson here and never does another complete waste of time trading competition again. They do absolutely nothing for the project but hurt. I really wish I was wrong, but if a noob like me can nail exactly what was going to happen before it started, I have to believe those in the project are smarter than me and never do that chit again…I hope.

ETN is currently testing both horizontal and inclining support lines (and under them both on the current candle). If it loses those, I am looking for a drop to 36 to mid 37 sat range. This is quit infuriating seeing ETN would have been better off NOT doing that competition. What a waste of time…yes, I am irritated.

2 Likes