ETN Technical Analysis Society

Here we go, lets see if VTC can break that resistance line (X), and give us (ETN) a boot under the buttocks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our first and major support area, lets hope this holds?

2 Likes

Maybe so, I’m sceptical at the moment. Feeling we will come back down to 0.618 fib at 41sats, we’ll see.

Btw could the team please reach out to Kucoin and make our btc pairing to 8 decimals again? 10 decimals feels very unhealthy especially when low volume and the majority of orders are executed by bots. With 8 decimals they wont be able to control the market quite as easily, not with profit atleast.

5 Likes

The 10 decimals is a Kucoin platform option. It is not coin specific. You can change it yourself. But I do agree overall, I don’t like 10 decimals.

1 Like

Hello everyone, friends. I haven’t been in the forum for a long time. I wanted to do a technical analysis on ETN. It’s stuck between 50 days of MA and 200 days of MA. 50 days of MA support is available and 200 days of MA are moving downwards. I think etn will have a good day in the next two weeks.

4 Likes

But i dont see any other of the coins on XXsats have 10 decimal order books? For example they would be either 40 sats or 41 sats and not 40xx sats as we have in our book? Not sure though but thats what ive noticed

I’m not a fan of all the different technical tools that one can use, but I see many people use the ichomoko cloud indicator. And I put it on the ETN chart for funsies just now, and come to realize that on the Kucoin daily chart we have only once been above the cloud before, and we built a top on 400 sats then. I’m sure many of you know of that pump.

However, for the daily chart as of now we are once again for the second time in Kucoin history above the cloud…
Could be existing to follow and I will keep an eye on this indicator in the coming weeks to see how it will play along with the chart.

Thank you and take care.

*Edit - What is your favorite tools for charting to use? Anyones that gives you superior “confirmation” and belief regarding where the market will head?
My personal favorite tools is simply past price action with resistance and support levels/zones & ranges. Sometimes I can find the RSI and stoch RSI quite intrieging aswell but I really don’t pay all that to much attention to them.

2 Likes

Elliot wave with RSI (just for divergence :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have noticed the 10 decimal option on all the coins I have looked at. But I only follow a few. I could be wrong, but I do believe that is platform specific. I don’t know of any of the other ETN exchanges using 10 decimals.

1 Like

ETN’s latest daily candles look a little awkward. But we often had that on good news. A spike and a sharp selloff. High volume could also be because of that news.

Lets see if we can hold this level.

ETN Daily Chart showing a Hammer Candle (not closed yet).
grafik

The voume is due to the trading comp on sistemcoin finishing today

its the kucoin chart

Anyone know if it’s possible to hide these two crossed sections? Especially the absurdely massive orderbook?
I don’t understand the new design as you can barely even see the chart anymore?
I know you can go fullscreen mode still.
Thanks

I know I think they have ruined the complete interface. Dont like at all atm.

It’s better on the mobile app currently

1 Like

this ?

grafik

Yeah that’s the fullscreen mode… But it’s inefficent imo and I don’t like FS, way prefered the old layout :frowning: ahwell…

I liked KuCoin more before…

1 Like

Potential Inverted HS on the BTC chart?

Summary

Googles first inverted HS example as im far from an expert in this field.

Summary

Could become one. Remember you can only trade it if it breaks out to the upside.

Looks to me also like a bear flag. Depending on what chart you look at.

1 Like

Yeah definitely noticed the bflag. The flag could actually play out quite well to find a bounce on a support line that dates back to the end of the bear market in 2015, but idk it feels very far stretched to pull a line almost 5 years back and still find it so significant… We’ll see :slight_smile:

Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website