ETN Technical Analysis Society

Elliot wave with RSI (just for divergence :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have noticed the 10 decimal option on all the coins I have looked at. But I only follow a few. I could be wrong, but I do believe that is platform specific. I donā€™t know of any of the other ETN exchanges using 10 decimals.

1 Like

ETNā€™s latest daily candles look a little awkward. But we often had that on good news. A spike and a sharp selloff. High volume could also be because of that news.

Lets see if we can hold this level.

ETN Daily Chart showing a Hammer Candle (not closed yet).
grafik

its the kucoin chart

Anyone know if itā€™s possible to hide these two crossed sections? Especially the absurdely massive orderbook?
I donā€™t understand the new design as you can barely even see the chart anymore?
I know you can go fullscreen mode still.
Thanks

I know I think they have ruined the complete interface. Dont like at all atm.

Itā€™s better on the mobile app currently

1 Like

this ?

grafik

Yeah thatā€™s the fullscreen modeā€¦ But itā€™s inefficent imo and I donā€™t like FS, way prefered the old layout :frowning: ahwellā€¦

I liked KuCoin more beforeā€¦

1 Like

Potential Inverted HS on the BTC chart?

Summary

Googles first inverted HS example as im far from an expert in this field.

Summary

Could become one. Remember you can only trade it if it breaks out to the upside.

Looks to me also like a bear flag. Depending on what chart you look at.

1 Like

Yeah definitely noticed the bflag. The flag could actually play out quite well to find a bounce on a support line that dates back to the end of the bear market in 2015, but idk it feels very far stretched to pull a line almost 5 years back and still find it so significantā€¦ Weā€™ll see :slight_smile:

Turns out that me and everyone else who claimed that we get an altcoin rallye was right.
Now the question is, where will it go.

If BTC manages to go sideways or slightly up that could give some real momentum to the alts.
If BTC surges to 20k it would be really bad for the alts.
And if BTC drops really fast it would also be bad (imho unlikely scenario).

BTC Dominance on Daily Chart:
grafik

3 Likes

Is kucoin volume glitched Iā€™ve been wondering for some time?

For example, the 4hour chart gives us a volumebar from 12->16.

it notes some 227k~ volume as we speak, eventhough there is orders that far exceeds that amount during the time periof of the volumebar?

Noted this a couple times previously but didnā€™t pay attention, but it seems to be something wrong atleast?

Summary

chrome_ZpA6vLL0yq

Summary

RlRlgw6R98

Summary

Or am i missing something and misunderstanding whatā€™s showing?

Edit* All of the screened orders here is in the same 12-16 4H volumebar timeframe, and as you can clearly see only those very few orders far exceeds the shown volume for the timeperiod

Sorry Winky, I donā€™t know enough about how exchanges calculate anything to be able to answer your question. What I do know is Kucoinā€™s new version of their exchange site is less than idealā€¦thank the universe you can switch it back to the old version in the top right corner.

With all that said, I am expecting some sort of sizable move (in ETN terms).

We have developed a pannant flag with an uptrend line starting back in late August and a downtrend line starting back in late September coming to a point, which we technically fell under yesterday. Typically when you breach lines like that you have a big move, but we did not see that. We are actually trying to break back above.

If we are successful in breaking up, it will be a nice shot to around 51-52 sats. If we fail, I am expecting a dip to the support downward trend line (and .618 fib line) of the downtrend tunnel at around 40 sats, where we will hopefully see a nice bounceā€¦but weā€™ll see. This is crypto.

3 Likes

Some bearish signs on the daily.

Didnt break down yet.

Things are getting interesting as we are seemingly breaking out of the descending pattern that we have been in for a month. However, a word of caution. We have a bearish divergence with increasing price on decreasing volume.

2 Likes

Does the RSI or MACD along with rising price indicate bearish divergence? Iā€™m not a big believer that volume should be used to indicate divergence. After all, low volume could simply be an indicator of a pending move that in and of itself will increase volume.

I agree, however Kucoin apparently removed indicatorsā€¦when I try to add one, the options list is blank. So I can only go off volume:(

Wow thatā€™s a shame. I havenā€™t been on any exchanges for a long time. Didnā€™t realize they went backwards in functionality.