ETN Technical Analysis Society

Yes, it is not the easiest thing reading charts because each line has it’s own story and significance which is difficult to explain easily. I’ve mentioned before the amount of time and effort I’ve put into learning over the last 16 months…it’s pretty ridiculous when I think about it because the last 7 months I have been unemployed and kind of made this my job where I put in an easy 10-12 hour daily routing looking at them until I am able to get employment…or until crypto moons and I don’t need to find employment…which ever comes first.

EDIT:

Trying to visualize the future flow of the moving averages combined with the resistance lines and zones plus the high trade levels, this is a rough visualization of what I see happening. I could be TOTALLY wrong, but this is what makes sense in my head with the information I can see as present.

Edit 2:

If you are wondering on the time frame of the break out above the descending wedge for a bullish reversal, it’s March 27 in my rough estimate. That time frame would make sense.

1 Like