ETN T-Shirt Design Competition?

What do you guys think of Zilliqa’s t-shirt design competition? Would you take part if we organised one?

Oh, and a very good friend is in the semi-final. If you have a moment, vote for the ‘Zilliqa’ design :grinning::

I really liked the ETN designed t-shirts that came out when you guys launced in S.Africa. Maybe you should start an official merch store?? Use any profits from that to offset the card transaction fees on AnyTask??

2 Likes

Hi @Jonathan :+1: ,

I’d love to join in with a competition , will spread this around so others can comment.

7 Likes

Yes, I have already designed this ETN t-shirt for our community, check it!

Front
Back
560 (1)
6 Likes

That’s awesome! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lets get this competition going! I am sure there are lots of designers out there with some great ideas! Post em!

Heres my attempt!

6 Likes

i like it :heart: good work

2 Likes

Made in 2 seconds.

5 Likes

I love that you guys are already submitting ideas! I’ll liaise with the social media team and get something planned :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have this design running on Teespring Vintage Style Light Electroneum ETN Logo and it is available in 7 colors

4 Likes

For a couple of years I’ve designed shirts for clubs and parties, and I usually do it weird, but it works. But I know the process, I’m an amateur. This is how many printers are going to arrange your screen printing designs anyway and I like the greatest possible control. I mostly deal for groups with a printer and sketchy content. To make it as quick as I can, I do what I can.

Give them a 300 dpi copy of the image file, maybe a 0.psd, if you’re creating a raster shot. This can be done by most printers. The traditional printing of this sort is more costly, though, and depending on the printer will appear at poorer quality.

2 Likes

@Plankton_ETN come up with one… i want one :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BFA

Retro design…

1 Like