ETN Stickers are Officially HERE!

Hey Everyone! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart: :heartpulse:

A while back, I had the idea to create some Electroneum stickers, I made a basic woo commerce website, and installed the etn plug-in (which after several tests is working like a charm!)

The inspiration for the stickers came because i kept seeing them around for $5 each + shipping. So close to $10 for a single sticker.

I worked with a printing supplier I know and was able to drastically reduce the cost.
I have a sticker bundle of 10 stickers for $10 USD (Paypal or etn of course).
This includes FREE worldwide shipping!
International shipping takes about 8-10 business days (depending on your location).

Please check out : www.electroneumshop.com get yourself some stickers if you like :heartpulse:

Also, please feel free to share my site on social media etc. I would love to plaster the world with etn stickers! :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone!! (especially @PrestoCrypto @Peter_DIR and @benjaminoo and @Egg for the guidance)

PS. @ETNCEO Richard I would love to send you some stickers to your office if someone would like to send me a PM with the appropriate address!! :heart:

Nice! Congrats @Annastasia! :+1:

1yaqp4

9 Likes

Thanks so much @Dr_Jan_Itor That means a lot! :blush::heartpulse::heartpulse:

4 Likes

No prob, I remember when you were kicking around idea of it on one of the threads.

Once again, someone in the community much like the team, does what they said they would. :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Awww I am quite flattered. Thank you again!

3 Likes

Great work @Annastasia :clap: and thank you to everyone who helped @Peter_DIR @benjaminoo and others who helped @Annastasia get this set up. It’s awesome to see the community come together and help each other out. :zap:

Stickers on their way my review of stickers coming soon :+1:

Great work again @Annastasia :clap: :clap: :clap:

:bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:

3 Likes

Yeah nice to see action backing up words! It’s very easy to buy with ETN. Awaiting my little package from Canada! Cheers @Annastasia :beers::beers:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Annastasia, wishing you much success! :beers::clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

@wTz1 @J5Alive Thank you guys!!! ETN community is simply the BEST :dizzy::rocket:

5 Likes

Ordered some! Will fit nicely on my laptop :+1:

5 Likes

awesome!! thank you so much! I’ll send them off tomorrow for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Brilliant @Annastasia :rainbow::sparkling_heart::purple_heart::green_heart:
Great work. I need to put an order in to sticker bomb my lambo hehe :joy:

7 Likes

You are the first on the forum that have put power to your words, and in my book you are so awesome, and you did it!, i hope everyone reading the forum com and buy a sticker from you and tweet it, this is fantastisk :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: :+1::+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Huge congrats! And wish you BIG success!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, thanks @Cosmicrypto @BFA @Storm . Those words mean so much! This community is so supportive and it’s just been a really fun little side project. :heartpulse::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::purple_heart::rocket::dizzy:
I can’t wait to send some to Richard :hugs:

8 Likes

Brilliant stuff and thank you for organising this:

:pray::pray:

6 Likes

Thank you Peter! Stickers are officially sent to Uganda- can’t wait to see some pics :dizzy::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Hey @Annastasia, would it be possible for your printer contact to make custom ETN dirt bike arched fender decals?

I’m picturing something like:

Or

Figure “electroneum” with the lightning bolt emblem.

I’m considering going back into racing, (after sitting out for a bit due to injury) and why not promote electroneum on my bike while I’m at it.

I can get them custom made, but why not utilize the community and ETN. Plus, I figure there’s a few other 2 wheeled enthusiasts here that may also partake.

3 Likes

Ordered some. Curious about how it will look at my car. Driving every Day round about 150km through the netherlands and germany. Just driving as aggressive as possible for attracking maximum attention :wink:

2 Likes

yay! thanks so much @Superduker990 ! I am mailing yours off today, you should receive within a week or so :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes