ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

I got my first payout using the cloud miner :zap:

14 Likes

Just got in from work to find that I have a Ether payout on the blockchain. Booosh. Great end to the day.:beers:

So, as much as I like a good conversation be it in agreement or otherwise shall we all try to be a bit less twitchy. It certainly doesn’t look good for and people wondering whether to join the conversation. I think when we are a bit news starved Cabin Fever kicks in. A lot of us have been interacting together for about half a year now and it would be a shame to have fallouts. Except with @LordSF95 he’s always fair game! :crazy_face: You know we love your input, you’re like someone’s grumpy old grandfather!

4 Likes

Yeah, well it could be around for a while yet. It just leaves a longer opportunity for small guys like me to stack and rack 'em!

1 Like

Woop.woop nice one

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m getting about 60 ETN a month from cloud mining, does that tie in with what you’re achieving, I only have one referral active of the three I have managed to gain.

This is my first payout from cloud miner so far.

1 Like

Keep on trucking, yes we are not the target market, but they’re free! In time we will be grateful…actually scratch that, I’m grateful for them now. :grin:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Well damn. I have to start hanging out in a new thread! It’s like moving into a new house. Everything feels different. Maybe I’ll go spam the music thread a bit lol

3 Likes

This is where the cool kids are hanging out now isn’t it?

No idea, who are the cool kids?:thinking:

1 Like

I dunno, I never got an invite. I was hoping you knew?

Yes, thats the docu😎

1 Like

Dun dun Der! @LordSF95 incoming!

Then again…maybe not. Ah well, I can cope. :crazy_face:

Come on man, make up your mind. Share the love! :kissing_heart:

Is this the new place then?

It would seem so. It must be @LordSF95 is here so you know it’s important!

No point trolling if it’s not popular.

Oh Lord. :eyes::eyes: