ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

It’s great got some sims ready for a review too being playing since I got it!!

It’s got some interesting features to show you!

9 Likes

Can you tell me if google voice works on it?
https://voice.google.com/u/0/about

2 Likes

Yes the name has a great ring to it!!!

1 Like

I will take a look I am certian it does my misses said how fast it was on the net etc… and she has a new iPhone!!

3 Likes

How is it ? The reviews are great thus far! Can see this being a huge hit in the unbanked. Great phone - cheap price. Such a super selling point for ETN when talking to mobile agents and mobile network operators. :iphone::globe_with_meridians:

3 Likes

I can see this being huge in Banked world :earth_africa: to be honest this phone kicks arse! I have tried to break it with apps running and nextfix, Spotify and kodi but the M1 eats it all up its a media platform that just works out the box at a great price point and my daughter said first thing, it’s so light! And watched YouTube on it. Not let’s think all this and it’s purpose it generates income passively! My review will take time as it has too much to say in a day what a phone!

Magic!

11 Likes

wooow great its really good phone lets see how unbanked world will like it lets hope it will become so popular and people will start using etn as a payments. i hope electroneum will produce next banch of etn m1 haha

5 Likes

8 Likes

@s7ryker Thing is it’s all true bud it even has some polorizaian to stop people looking in front of you to see your balance! It’s well thought through! Well done ETN Electroneum you hit it out the park again!!!

5 Likes

By this I mean you have to hold the phone at an angle to see the screen, somebody infront of you would see black

3 Likes

i wonder how many m1 were sold before now because only 2 are left

1 Like

Oh man @PEACE don’t tempt me I’m skint and have two!!! Buy Now they should get one if they want to be apart of a revolution of Electronic Money!

3 Likes

unfortunately now i am in poland (as a student) and dont have any idea how to ship it here so i will wait but i hope i wont buy because of high demand from unbanked world :smile::smile:

1 Like

Brilliant @The-Magic-Man!! How exciting :tada:
Am loving your comments on it :+1:

5 Likes

It has google assistant go.

Works great

1 Like

What I was getting at was a Convergance device by using Google voice you could still make phone calls and texts on a Samsung Dex type of desktop coming from the phone but in hindsight that would probably take a lot of work. I think a simpler way would be to stick with Android Go and have a hardware switch with a prompt “please connect a USB C to HDMI cable” and then it reboots to Linux using libhybris as the go between for Android drivers.
Then they could use the web interface for Google voice.

4 Likes

And so the new forum begins …

Hello people

GUEST_80f47ba5-0ebe-46c7-9efc-7e64ba94d3dc

8 Likes

Shiny happy people

7 Likes

Great song…

Long time since ive listened to that…

:grin:

2 Likes

A couple of days ago someone posted about a Bitcoin programme on Netflix - any idea what the actual one is that was being talked about??

I watched one yesterday about Bitcoin and the corruption of things like Silk Road and BitInstant. Watching something on John McAfee now

1 Like