ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

If investing in crypto is akin to gambling who would be willing to take a punt on ETN on Cryptopia at 98sats instead of the prices on Huobi or Kucoin?

Interesting we didnt dropped more :blush:

2 Likes

Could you can imagine that… You wake up tommorow and ETN it’s TOP 5 in CMC, price around 4$ xD Then you don’t need buy coffee pods cuz you buy factory of coffee pods :sunglasses:

5 Likes

At 4 dollars I sell half, pay the last of the mortgage off, and dedicate my life to my family, naps, video games and vacations. Then I hold the rest and slowly supplement myself for mojito funds.

16 Likes

i would move to Brazil and start my own coffee company! You all invited to come and try it out!

14 Likes

Figured this morning we’d pump, good job made a nice fortune of this tiny rise, can’t wait for what’s coming, going to need a new heart when I wake up to like 300%

4 Likes

We need kucoin to catch up with Huobi.

3 Likes

it is a big dif between the 2! on at 122 and the other at 115!

Mkid said he was going to make it go up about an hour ago on twitter

4 Likes

RVN growing up too… :smiley:

new ATH? :fleur_de_lis:

1 Like

RVN’s one of my favs too
Those who went in at the start of 2019 , would have made a fortune.
It’s a diamond in the rough.

1 Like

With a magic wand? Or just a big old purchase to set things off?

Looks i was right… Pump it mkid :joy:

1 Like

Major difference between Kucoin and Huobi. Buyers on Huobi, and sellers on Kucoin. Kucoin is like the “slow” kid in school, who doesn’t pay attention, and falls further behind.

When this happens it creates an arbitrage opportunity so people will just bot trade that spike back down and the China pools will increase their dumping for BTC.
If some good news comes out today this spike might have some legs. Unless that was some mobile carrier that decided to get a fund of ETN to give to their customers as a marketing tool.

4 Likes

Huobi is 17 SATS higher!!! That is crazy!!!

1 Like

I see what you did there :smiley:

1 Like

Cue miners crapping on the price in 3, 2, … I gotta get me one of them asics.

“Come to our network and get the phone that pays you back and we’ll give you a free 5 dollars worth of Electroneum to start you out.”
I totally see that happening in the future.

1 Like