ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

I’m envious of all you guys scooping up ETN at these low prices. I’m all outta funds til payday and I bet the team will announce some fantastic news before the end of the month.

6 Likes

I keep buying a little saying, that will do for now then next day go through it all again :joy:. Bonus month coming up too - this could be dangerous :thinking:

5 Likes

Yeah bigger percentage gains buying under 100sats :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Given that tomorrow actually is Good Friday, and a public holiday in the UK - maybe, just maybe…

3 Likes

It is a long weekend.
It would be nice to see a surge before the golden cross.

2 Likes

Looks like even Kraken is jumping on the bandwagon with Binance to delist BSV.
Those hodlonauts are seriously having an impact.

4 Likes

It’s good Friday tomorrow and the team will be off for a well earned holiday.
Got a feeling good news will be dropped by the end of play today :grinning:

3 Likes

Happy Easter folks!
I hope your treasure hunts go well and a few extra etn fill your treasure chests.

5 Likes

Next week is gonna be epic.
Golden Cross on April 25th and Avengers Endgame on April 26th.
I’ve waited long for both and i know it’s worth the wait.

Anyone else having an unusual spike in their FOMO levels?

5 Likes

tenor

Hope everyone has a

Happy ETNeaster …

:hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baby_chick::baby_chick::baby_chick::baby_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick:

10 Likes

Stamina for your FOMO.
Crazy beats.
1 Like

My reaction…

giphy%20(1)

:flushed::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Why is it gonna be epic?

Don’t get me started on this dumbed down, sanitised, Disney-fied Thanos. My favourite comic villain as a kid, when the rest of the world had never heard of him or gave a damn, always thought what great movies they would make, and when they finally do them… EPIC fail, that’s the only kind of epic.

2 Likes

Epic cause it’s been a “while” since we saw BTC going on steroids.Hoping the ‘Golden Cross’ will propel BTC to an ATH soon ,…soon.
Epic cause we’ve waited 12 months to watch the finale of the MCU even though it might not be pretty.
Epic cause we’re living in history and we’ll all have epic stories to tell in the future.

1 Like

As it’s a little quiet in here today I thought I’d share little bit of positivity.
My Uncle was fascinated when I talked to him about electroneum and decided to invest a significant amount for a 5 - 10 year hold. He works in in the UK half the year and spends the other half chilling in Thailand with his family. His eldest daughter is starting uni soon and is already Cloud Mining and intends to tell her friends about it. Hopefully she’ll be able to top up her phone with it soon.

9 Likes

I get you.I’ve had the same thing with Batman vs Superman and Civil War.
But it’s still epic that i get to see Evans and Robert in a movie probably for the last time.

1 Like

Kids of the millenium and kids of the 80’s , 90’s are very different.

2 Likes

Thanks for staying real. Lol.

1 Like

It brings a lot of character to the forum, keep it up!

2 Likes