ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

I want to sell the rest of my TPAY at a loss and get ETN :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I suggest buy some Etn and do like Konrad in easter, as he respond to the papers Q of, what you doing for easter.
Konrad: im off the whole easter, so im going to play on automats and drink moonshine. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Building something great for the community :fire::fire:, it will rocket for sure after this. :rocket::rocket:

12 Likes

Cant wait to see it thank you.
All I want to do is make ETN my prime currency please oh please.

1 Like

Lets spread the word in community till the time we deliver something great for you guys

3 Likes

Yes hi Jeff, was around when it was published, read it at the time, and was aware of three arrows being the name of msystems page on medium… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our Dragon is waking up :smiley: I like green color on CMC :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I had a little chuckle to myself earlier when I read a comment on twitter about someone (needlesly) disheartened about etn not following the trend the last time bitcoin/crypto went up.

I found it quite amusing as I invested in etn in the belief that etn was trying (and succeeding) to build something different and unique.

Just take a moment and think about that when we don’t follow the trend when the markets go up a little. It proves that etn is becoming it’s own entity.

Over the next (very short) while, the last few pieces of the puzzle (that the team are finalizing in the background as we speak) will be in place - when it happens, we will set a new trend that will have an effect on the other Cryptos - WE will start a bull run that pulls them up!

It is coming very soon and I am taking full advantage of the current price and filling my bags.

Enjoy the current climb in price but remember - the real supernova is just round the corner and approaching fast!

Happy Friday you visionary’s!

13 Likes

Here is the Crypto Craze interview I was referencing. It is with the chairman and CEO of the wallstreet block chain alliance. Watch his interview and tell me you don’t get a little FOMO. Pay special attention at 5:30 as he talks about remittance. Something big is coming…

You get a free 3 month trial(no sign up seems to be required) as long as you are using the Brave browser.

6 Likes

Can you do some kind of bonus content that operates something like Numpty Physics but with the Electroneum symbol? Then you could sell tools for ETN to make it easier to solve the physic puzzles.

BAHAHA these guys have no idea ETN already has that on lock down … Soon they will know.

2 Likes

Sellers must of got exhausted ETN going up.

I thinking about this same… than ETN build his own “entity/value”. Hope we have right, because if this really happening Electroneum can be a “big gamer” in crypto.

I remember the time when ETN was started and i lose hope for some time, but right now I have weird feeling but this feeling is good. Maybe it’s hope that ETN can make my life and someday I will do this…

I wish best for myself, for team and for you guys…

BTW. did you see the price? such a grow?? O.o :blush:

4 Likes

Nice to see some green

5 Likes

Thats better so i will post it also before we dip :smiley:

Hehe

1 Like

… This is madness… positive madness - what happening? :smiley:

for me i can see green like this everyday from now on! :smiley:

Just much much oversold imo…

3 Likes

+23% UP :smile: .20 characters