ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Lol! The funny thing is both sat in the same secluded corner with no window.

1 Like

Yes, ooh look at me in the darkness, a little cryptic crypto soldier.

1 Like

Dino is LIVE

6 Likes

Join the party everyone! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can’t. Kids, chaos, just got home from work in the mud. Filthy. Will have to watch replay later. Funny thing. He was my least favorite promoter, and now my absolute top fave. Mick is great too. And Quorra dude.

2 Likes

I just got done watching Crypto Craze on the Cheddar network. They were having a good discussion about crypto and remittance, especially the value it brings to developing countries. The talk was about the “last mile” problem, and how to get it into the hands of actual people where it can do good and how whoever solves it will be very successful. If only someone had a plan, like an app with instant payments, actual people on the ground, a phone that pays you back… just throwing some ideas out there.

9 Likes
3 Likes

Remittance is where it’s at… just waiting for that zero fees instant! instant! instant! transaction system to go live someday. Then boom! Boom!! BOOM!!!

3 Likes

I noticed a lot more people started to copy the three arrow thing recently. Let’s hope it doesn’t start getting recognition as an etn thing.

I much prefer

I may be the last surviving member of the squirrel army. My fellow squirrels have been slain on the battlefield…
I will never give up ( unless I die )
I will continue to fight ( unless I die )
Etn squirrel army until the very end !!!

:paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

9 Likes

Happy Friday everyone - hope it’s a great one!

3 Likes

The fact that there is so much fud & the price is low has me dumping most my other holdings for more ETN :smiley:

12 Likes

Lets hope for good news Friday :smile:

2 Likes

I shall ask the 8 ball…

:8ball:

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

The :8ball: has spoken thusly

so it shall be…

The :8ball: speaketh the thruthethethethhh…

:sunglasses::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Yes the squirrels thing while maybe not original, was organic and started by cosmic if I’m not mistaken. :slight_smile:

Screenshot_2019-02-08-19-10-46-1

2 Likes

https://community.electroneum.com/t/competition-entry/10952/9?u=kyle

Been looking through some of the older posts, and i ran into these lmao :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I dont think they will release news today if nobody is in the office :wink:

4 Likes

tenor%20(1)

Are you saying the :8ball: is WRONG !!!

So it’s all just algorithms and bull :poop:

I’ve based my life on that dam contraption.

Hehehehe
tenor%20(2)
End sarcasm…

Yeah Easter weekend were all off in the u.k unless your a poor sod who is contracted to work like my wife…

HANG ON…

DOES THIS MEAN…

THEY HAVE LEFT US CHILDREN ALONE ??

KmfE5lV

Ooooooooo…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hey people have a great weekend…

Happy Easter everyone…

:hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

Hmmmm…which coin is a head of the game again and again…i can’t remember the name, i think it was eletronum or something :wink:

8 Likes

Would that be this beast…

@B.F.A

20190419_113524

8 Likes