ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

yes, even passive members can loose privileges

2 Likes

Hahahaha…

I wish I was UNDER 40…

Only possible if age reversal does become a thing hhahahah

3 Likes

Yeah, convincing the wife is another thing, haha. Buying the Gold top meant I couldn’t buy more ETN when it dropped to 80 sats last summer :sleepy:. My first guitar was strat squire about 20 years ago and I loved the feel of it though I’ve never gone back to it as I think Tele’s and Les Paul are more my style. Good luck with your purchase…but not at the expense of ETN :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi guys, it’s me again.

Just a reminder that we only accept constructive criticism; not straight up FUD.

You cannot sell your ETN on here; you must do it on an exchange.

You cannot abuse, call people names and act aggressively towards others. We are a community and you need to treat others with respect.

Thanks,

Rach

16 Likes

Mmmmm. You do owe it to yourself. :grin:

1 Like

Hi Rach, while you’re here can you let me know if If i’ve just been too inactive or if I’ve posted something in poor judgement and had privileges removed. If the latter, a private message would be appreciated. Cheers

Hi, you have to view 194 topics to be Professor level, and you’ve only done 174.

6 Likes

ah ok, thanks for clarifying :+1:

2 Likes

Happy to help :blush:

4 Likes

Hey nice to see you around the community forum. Hope the team are well. Very exciting stage for Electroneum to be in on its way to world domination! Only FOMO on this thread. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Rach also forgot to mention that, saying there is any other morning drink than Coffee will not be tolerated either!!!

4 Likes

Tea is a perfectly acceptable drink in the morning :wink:

11 Likes

We are doing well. Thank you for your continued support. We all appreciate what you guys do.

10 Likes

Booooooo! Good job you have the power to ban and as such I have to be respectful :wink::joy:

1 Like

I only drink coffee but I feel for the tea makers. Any and all forms of caffeine are fine by us.

6 Likes

That’s a fair compromise :rofl:

1 Like

i’m not drinking coffee…

2 Likes

when ETN easter bunny contest?

2 Likes

What about Tea Then???

Just scooped 5K ETN from a little BSV I had, I feel another FOMO attack coming on, the average buy price is getting lower. :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::rocket::full_moon:

6 Likes