ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Oooo more content to watch >:D

2 Likes

The price cannot stay low if there is mass adoption. Demand will exceed supply, and thus the price will rise greatly as a result. Right now, there is too much supply. Mass adoption will dry up supply really fast.

3 Likes

No News from the team the price is the lowest it has ever been I will buy another half million ETN Tanwax has FOMO scoop it up on the dip.

13 Likes

You ever hear of ‘remittance’?

2 Likes

What you are saying has lots of holes and doesn’t make a lot of sense. It gets really tiring explaining the same thing over and over again…

We need a reference section like the KYC FAQ has.

1 Like

Just scoped some ETN from Kucoin. This was my last buy. From now on I am just enjoying the show. :grin:

3 Likes

Can’t tell you how many times I’ve said the same.

7 Likes

I know. But now i really said enough. And went over again​:joy::joy:. So I have more then enough ETN.

1 Like
  1. I would say less than 1%.
  2. They won’t do it “suddenly” that’s the whole point, it takes time and patience.
  3. The mobile miner is a tiny free sample, giving away free samples is a tried and tested business practice to attract customers. It is NOT charity. If mass adoption happens they will need MUCH more than they can get from the MM.
  4. No, they probably use it at the same rate as we do, so what?
  5. Does it matter which country they come from?
  6. Yes, the HODL gang has been buying, so what? They must be doing it because they think it’s a good investment. Later (we hope) come the real world users, there are more of them. LOTS more.
  7. Eh? As long as you can pay for what with normal currency? Doesn’t this apply to any crypto? Let’s give up this cryptocurrency thing, it’ll never take off.
  8. Tell this to the 2500 other cryptos that are doing nothing. This one is doing something, maybe it will work and maybe, just maybe the team know what they are doing. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
4 Likes

Today we were told it is going BETTER than they expected in SA.

But it’s still not the 99% using it “suddenly”, sorry.

2 Likes

lol you really have no idea what you invested in do you?

One day…

:chipmunk::paw_prints::chipmunk:

5 Likes

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/three-benefits-trading-cryptocurrency-150053911.html?guce_referrer=ahr0chm6ly93d3cuz29kbglrzxbyb2r1y3rpb25zlmnvbs9mb3j1btevbwvzc2fnztqwmjiyotmvcgcx&guce_referrer_sig=aqaaagz006cofcdba7nsz59yi2brdytyfftrv8iehjhpbvuxa330-wnxkudce8l5hxvdr-phpprdujvtqgc6amjbpiiv2frpifmkr8bmj8sxoncdhpxsdqsn-9j8-hmhqgpykckdrhsxghkt7qovbl4w1iq9mwphornneahknwu8uz_a

Apparently crypto and trading is good for you hahahaha…

I’ve only aged 12 years in 2 years …

Not bad

6 Likes

Yeah sure no reason to get all excited about a huge billboard because well yeah …it’s only a few small shops in SA. It’s not Walmart.

If you are unable to see the genius behind the free advertising and Huge branding opportunity this presents, then I’m certainly not going to try to explain it to you.

3-5 ETN branded shops during a short period of a 3 month trial run could turn into 300-500 + throughout the Country once they open things up to all of SA.

Those very shops you are running down that are getting the ETN branding makeover may very well end up becoming remittance/top up agents in the future and help aid adoption in SA.

Speculators are not who will bring about use and adoption, they are only interested in pump and dump, not actually using ETN to buy things with.

8 Likes

Its actually far below 1% of the world.
Btc will be several 100K$ when we reach 1%.
Wallets are not the same as a person.
Its hard to ever come across a person that do crypto, unless its in clusters of special individuals.

5 Likes

Hahaha, I know the feeling - but I still show no signs of grey hair yet so that’s a bonus :rofl:. I have to admit to loving crypto - look at the fun you get from watching the markets, laughing at the fudders with their made up tall tales of woe and dread… I would even setup a monthly direct debit for an entertainment (or should that be ETNertainment) package like this!

4 Likes

https://cryptoslate.com/why-japans-biggest-e-commerce-giant-entering-crypto-is-a-really-big-deal/ this is some good news for the crypto space in general :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not even sure anymore how much the % is. I was working at starbucks the other day and saw a man trading in the AM and a woman in the PM. Lol. I was a little weirded out like, there are more of us. Hahahah

Electroneum to the moon :rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Coffee shop laptoppers probably aren’t a very representative cross-section, they just sit in there hoping the pretty baristas will notice them and think they are doing something very arcane and fascinating and remember them the next time they come in.

I’ve tried it myself.

3 Likes