ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Just found this on Twitter from reddit

10 Likes

exchange traded note maybe? :slight_smile:

1 Like

LMAO! (20 whatevers)

BTC is still moving in a positive direction. ETN is slowly coming up a little. At least the dumping has stopped for the moment. PLEASE give us an update on the GIG.GURU site. Throw us a bone.

2 Likes

I just scoop up 50k ETN @ 96 SAT on kucoin…thank you Jesus

6 Likes

That will prove itself to be a very wise purchase :+1: :rocket: :full_moon:

6 Likes

good news friday? 20 chars.

1 Like

I know that when news come, we will be surprised

2 Likes

Monster deals are coming…

I think I’ve found a better morning drink than coffee…

Ripper… my taste buds are dancing …

5 Likes

This is Heresy! There is no better morning drink than Coffee :wink:

3 Likes

Well… aside from coffee sweetened by the purchase of bargain etn. A toast to the future… and to we lucky/savvy few that bought in when the price was too good to ignore!

5 Likes

Your right it is heresy…

There is nothing better than the sweet smell of coffee beans being ground in the morning…

A bit of brown sugar , some cream and perfection is created…

Never again will I go against the coffee bean…

( but ripper is dam nice , every now and then…)

:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::sunglasses::grinning::joy::joy::grinning::joy:

3 Likes

A fellow axe man…my 40th is only a few weeks away and I’m thinking of one of these as a present to myself! My local guitar shop has them with about 1/3 off retail price.

5 Likes

Not sure how I left the VIP lounge, does anyone know how I would go about getting access back? I had something I wanted to mention to some of the Professors.

3 Likes

Lovely! Treated myself to a satin finish gold top last September. I’ve got 3 Les Pauls now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Niiiiiiiiice! I have a USA standard Stratocaster but I have lusted after a Les Paul for about 25 years. Putting the selector switch to treble and 100% gain through a valve amp = heaven. I’m holding off getting it as I thought I couldn’t justify having both it and the Strat, but since you’ve got THREE Les Pauls I think that’s justification enough, YOLO and all that. Now to convince the wife…

3 Likes

I hope you are under 40 :wink: that’s a mighty powerful drink! ETN monster deals much safer :wink:

2 Likes

You are not on the Professor Badge list anymore, but your Professor title is still there.

Just ask @BegaMutex to fix it

1 Like

@Anthony You can loose your professor privileges.

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve been out of the loop for the last few months, just checking in to see what’s happening?
What’s the big news?
Is there any?