ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Rach also forgot to mention that, saying there is any other morning drink than Coffee will not be tolerated either!!!

4 Likes

Tea is a perfectly acceptable drink in the morning :wink:

11 Likes

We are doing well. Thank you for your continued support. We all appreciate what you guys do.

10 Likes

Booooooo! Good job you have the power to ban and as such I have to be respectful :wink::joy:

1 Like

I only drink coffee but I feel for the tea makers. Any and all forms of caffeine are fine by us.

6 Likes

That’s a fair compromise :rofl:

1 Like

i’m not drinking coffee…

2 Likes

when ETN easter bunny contest?

2 Likes

What about Tea Then???

Just scooped 5K ETN from a little BSV I had, I feel another FOMO attack coming on, the average buy price is getting lower. :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::rocket::full_moon:

6 Likes

I’m envious of all you guys scooping up ETN at these low prices. I’m all outta funds til payday and I bet the team will announce some fantastic news before the end of the month.

6 Likes

I keep buying a little saying, that will do for now then next day go through it all again :joy:. Bonus month coming up too - this could be dangerous :thinking:

5 Likes

Yeah bigger percentage gains buying under 100sats :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Given that tomorrow actually is Good Friday, and a public holiday in the UK - maybe, just maybe…

3 Likes

It is a long weekend.
It would be nice to see a surge before the golden cross.

2 Likes

Looks like even Kraken is jumping on the bandwagon with Binance to delist BSV.
Those hodlonauts are seriously having an impact.

4 Likes

It’s good Friday tomorrow and the team will be off for a well earned holiday.
Got a feeling good news will be dropped by the end of play today :grinning:

3 Likes

Happy Easter folks!
I hope your treasure hunts go well and a few extra etn fill your treasure chests.

5 Likes

Next week is gonna be epic.
Golden Cross on April 25th and Avengers Endgame on April 26th.
I’ve waited long for both and i know it’s worth the wait.

Anyone else having an unusual spike in their FOMO levels?

5 Likes

tenor

Hope everyone has a

Happy ETNeaster …

:hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baby_chick::baby_chick::baby_chick::baby_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick:

10 Likes