ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

I will say this SF, you have always been quite good natured with your fudding, and rarely resorted to personal attacks on people. It seems that ETN does not suit the short term trader, especially since AlgoZ helping to prevent the pumps and dumps. I am sure long term holders of ETN will be rewarded but in the meantime I wish you good luck with your trading. :smiley:

14 Likes

Happy wednesday folks, hope we are all doing well! Glorious day for buying etn I think :wink:

3 Likes

Yep, I just had a GREAT day on eBay, so will indeed be buying ETN tonight!

7 Likes

Ebay is too dangerous for me, I end up buying so much junk :joy:

3 Likes

I will also be putting in more buy orders to the wall today :zap:

1 Like

“Slightly used” :joy: haha

1 Like

I vote for @PrestoCrypto to work in some way within the community as @Jeff_Knight said respect and trust are earned and I believe it!

Jack Burton: Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.”

Click like if you agree that @PrestoCrypto should get elevated through the ranks.

7 Likes

giphy

We are Borg…

tumblr_inline_ojqgbm17f41uug9iz_500

:sunglasses::chipmunk::joy:

9 Likes

Thank you @The-Magic-Man I appreciate the kind words. ( I liked because of your kind gesture not because I believe I should be elevated through the ranks)

7 Likes

LonelyBestAustraliancattledog-size_restricted

Funniest robot in a film to date .

Great film … cant wait for etn to moon

Starwars land Disney…

Pleeeaaassseeeee…

7 Likes

That’s awesome @Plankton :joy:

The three arrows, we all do our part :zap:

5 Likes

Oh, I love buying junk, and selling it on at a profit… that’s my trading I suppose, so don’t have time to trade cryptos, just long term hold!

2 Likes

We sure do…

Ain’t no fud gonna come from us lot.

images%20(1)

The anticipation for the future is unreal…

I cant wait

:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

No problems my friend and alway remember;

Jack Burton: Okay. You people sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if we’re not back by dawn… call the president.

Take it easy but never give up!

4 Likes

@The-Magic-Man :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Yeah, I have had a few of those mornings when I have woken up to a message saying please pay now! Usually guitars. It’s all good fun.

4 Likes

Been there before hahahahaha…

Woopsies lol

2 Likes

The main problem is then trying to justify why I have to go somewhere…and then how to sneak it into the house. I can give lessons if necessary!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahahahaha…

The wife just looks at me and says with that look…

I DONT WANT TO KNOW !!!

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I did once actually replace a bass combo with a full on stack of an amp, a 4x12 cab and a 2x15 cab. How I got away with that was pure science! (WAAAAAY OFF TOPIC!)

2 Likes