ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Yeah, I tried that once… they don’t like it - also the police weren’t happy either :thinking::smirk:

1 Like

Yeah, I am super carefull if buying any from dealers - I prefer to get mine in person just for piece of mind.

Yes, I can see how getting them in person is best, but then if you do come to sell them, how do buyers know it’s legit, do they just study the handwriting or something?

It would be a hobby I would do for the love of it rather than as a business I think! I have a few signed copies of books but not by anyone famous, so it doesn’t really add to the value… almost detracts from it as a form of damage to the book.

2 Likes

That’s the thing, you could try and sell them and it is a trust thing I suppose or you go down the route of becoming an authorised dealer e.g. u.a.c.c - It’s a long process and costs a few bucks (not extortionate) but again, it still comes down to trust and studying the auto’s to make sure what you are buying is legit.

Also - ETN is fantastic!!! (Haven’t mentioned that in a few posts :wink::rofl:)

1 Like

I can imagine when its the middle of the June and we are getting 10, 000 users everyday and that snowballs into 25,000 then 50,000!

4 Likes

ETN is buolding a brand well. In the US you can tell a mcdonalds, walgreens, cvs, etc from a mile away due to the building style and colors. The more plces they paint the more ETN will become a normal part of peoples lives.

7 Likes

Etn
Is
The future…

Goodnight

Have a good whatever…

Take care

Plankton

:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

7 Likes

Night @Plankton_ETN - moonshot tomorrow?
Here’s hoping! :wink:

The moon is supposed to be pink this weekend…

Moooooonshotttt…

:sunglasses::chipmunk::chipmunk::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

Goodnight @Shore_Fire_Bet

2 Likes

Hey ETN peeps. Hope all is well in your world. Been on holiday last week so been quiet and will be away again next week in Vegas but always keeping an eye on what’s going on here.

Who knows I might put all my comission on black and end up a multi multi ETN millionaire :sunglasses:

Stay strong everyone and if you are reading ETN team and can spare 15 minutes for an update, it wont go unappreciated! If not, just keep doing what you’re doing :grin:

5 Likes

ETN will be a top 10 coin by the end of Q3 and will be worth at least €2 a coin .

10 Likes

I like those numbers! :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

Something big is coming :wink:

8 Likes

Right now, there is a major turnover in ETN ownership. Those who have given up, are selling cheap to those who still believe. New investors are going to get onboard super cheap too. The winners are those who see the vision, and take advantage of the cheap prices.

12 Likes

God yeah, I am not kidding when I say that I am loading up on coins at the moment and loving it - we are talking stupid financial gains when the price goes up - and the price will go up soon!

4 Likes

Anybody who gives up on ETN now is a fool
Trust me you have no idea what’s coming up in the next few months.
Uncle richie has been busy in the kitchen cooking up some nice recipes :wink:

8 Likes

Anyone selling now is handing a future fortune to someone else for the want of a little patience and resolve… I will gladly buy them too - fill yer boots :+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Ha, 2 posts… pretty much the same message :joy:

1 Like

Damn you all, time to go add more ETN.

4 Likes