ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

I already presented it a few weeks ago actually and got an A. My professor even though hes conservative in his views regarding crypto liked the ETN concept of empowering the poor.

15 Likes

How ETNCommerce is doing, any progress in this field?

1 Like

Many congratulations on achieving masters. Onwards and upwards - just like ETN :clap::clap::rocket:

2 Likes

I’d say that having a bunch of people from the developed world join in would help. It increases visibility, which will help with Gig.Guru, for starters. The point of having a small percentage of them investing also helps to lessen the blow of ASIC dumpers, as well as driving the price up, increasing the longevity of the mobile mining pool. This is important as we increase outreach towards 20 countries by EOY. So if you’ve got a way, I’d say do it.

9 Likes

Dngruss

Dear Dngruss:

We have posted an article in the “Suggestions on how to promote ETN, South Africa” however the opportunity to promote ETN as described in our posting would be applicable to 18 countries not just South Africa.

Accordingly we have posted a link back to our original article and would welcome any suggestions you may have.

Best Regards;
Skratch

https://community.electroneum.com/t/suggestions-on-how-to-promote-etn/15067/162

Do you have the ability to develop online/virtual versions of your scratch off game or is it purely a physical product, that requires a physical retail location?

The only obvious (to me) option for a physical version would be placement with retailers in locations where ETN has other use cases, where they receive around the $3 per month from Cloud Mining and vendors/shops are accepting ETN.

Online virtual scratch cards, the possibilities are endless I’d imagine. If the marketing costs can be kept low enough to make it profitable.

Maybe could work with a partner in areas where ETN goes live and come up with some exclusive offers for that partner and area. If you can do smaller print batches with specific campaigns.

I don’t know enough about your product to offer any real usefull ideas, plus I’m no marketing expert.

Not sure about the laws in various countries regarding scratch off tickets either. But maybe some kind of promotion that awards the user in ETN winnings bundled with a partner discount or multiple offers on the back where you place the advertising.

2 Likes

Lots of ideas for promoting ETN and achieving massive adoption go through my head. What do you guys think about this one. I may create a separate thread for it as a suggestion.

Rewarding users for spending and accepting ETN.
So when you spend ETN to buy milk or top up for example you are rewarded with a little percentage (maybe 5% or 10% or less) of your spend that can only be redeemed after 30 days. Same applies to a local seller; when you accept ETN for a good or service, you get a little percentage of the value as a reward for accepting which you can redeem only after 30days or a certain number of days.

I think this will result to massive growth and encourage more users to spend and not just hodl. It is a very good reason to change the habit of spending and accepting fiat to using ETN instead. So the more they spend and accept ETN they get more reward that can be redeemed. This can also drive the price up.

This system was used by a network provider in my country Nigeria. The Glo network and I think Etisalat did so too. They were rewarding user with a percentage of the total amount of airtime and data purchased in 30 days. The user receives it in airtime and data and the bonus would expire in 2 weeks if m correct. So users would have to use up the bonus before it expires. I barely finished it and you can’t roll over the bonus once it expires.

ETN can implement this. The team can put an expiry date for a user to use the bonus, maybe 2 weeks. You don’t get extra bonus for spending the bonus received, you only get rewarded for spending ETN purchased via exchange, or via MM, or via gig.guru or for accepting ETN as a vendor.

Who won’t get super super excited to see a notification saying “You’ve received xxETN as bonus for accepting (or spending) ETN in August” Your bonus is valid for 7days or 14 days.

@Rach could this be considered in any way to encourage actual use and demand of the ETN.

8 Likes

Oh, I see you do have an online version, perhaps ETN will sale advertising space on their gig.guru site. Don’t know, seems they would though possibly.

That may be a place to market your product to in cooperation with some local charities in the markets you are in.

1 Like

Morning from a thunderous uk

This mornings stats

Have a good one

Plankton

:chipmunk:

9 Likes

Mobile numbers are fascinating me everyday

4 Likes

Lovely growth . Nice and steady…

:sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Another 100k in the bag, lets have a good week, cheers :beach_umbrella:

5 Likes

Around 2500 new users a day… lovely… is that mean advertising in SA started?

Just a question…

:joy::sunglasses::chipmunk:

5 Likes

There were 4000 new MM’s between midnight Saturday and midnight Sunday. Interesting to see if the pace continues :+1:

3 Likes

no, it did not. Had the same thought but than i tried. You have to type in a number you want to buy data for and then the unlimited appears…

1 Like

Good morning from the USA… I hate REDDIT… have a good day…

7 Likes

I guess that if we are having a fork in the next week or 2, there isn’t much change to those mining. Other coins I have seen advertise forks weeks in advance to enable everyone to get ready for it with config file changes etc…

Anyone know what is involved in pushing this fork out??

We have helped some to get going with the Joomla Package ETNCommerce to setup a webshop. As a Joomla focused web agency we have created quite a few plugins now for the Instant Payment system. We also created the PrestaShop version. Currently the major platforms have ETN plugins for them with WooCommerce being the absolute largest.

But the demand for this is not large at all to be honest. Not yet, but it will come when we get more users.

But this is really no issue for ETN currently - the instant payment APi is so easy to create a plugin or custom function for that any developer can do it really within a a few hours.

Currently price is low (and people rather keep their ETN for a future rise in price) and the only thing that really sell currently (online) is ETN promo stuff (tshirts and mugs etc). So there is really no real function adding ETN currently - except for to promote the project.

We created etnsign.com for this purpose too - ETN promotion is a great way now in the beginning to get those ETN moving.

But this is going to change quickly as massadoption and price rise happen.

5 Likes

Looks like all of the Electroneum job postings on Linkedin got filled except the “UX Designer” job and a new job just got posted for a “Marketing Graphic Designer”

11 Likes