ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

“We talk about financial inclusion but we don’t have any idea from our privilege and rich world,” said Antonopoulos pointing out that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are able to change the world in terms of giving new possibilities to underbanked people all over the world, “to be able to have a job, to build the future for your children”.

7 Likes

It’s not unreasonable. I mean Ells was saying in the interview how the major issue governments had with crypto was fear of them not making money from it and crypto taking away from their own currency. So what does the team do? Focus on a solution for them; give them a slice of the cake. Governments promoting ETN remittances and getting a cut makes sense. Some people don’t see just how big Electroneum vision is…yet
:grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

They will in time and it’ll be fun to see what people have to say when it does! ETN is going to far surpass the predictions we see here, that’s for sure. I haven’t any doubt about that whatsoever. As you’ll see in my comments on the Stable coin post ETN has so much more potential than the vast majority see right now.

I’ll say it here too, ETN isn’t suited to be a stable coin whatsoever. I still feel 100% it’ll be a powerful store of wealth & a general global currency. It can be both, there’s nothing to say it cannot be. In fact it’s value needs to be significant to accommodate 100s of millions of users. I’ll also repeat in my opinion I see triple digits for ETN long term easily. No one needs to agree, but they’ll see. :grin:

15 Likes

That and regulations, licensing laws…Like in Singapore, new licensing laws go into effect here pretty soon regarding cryptos, payment platforms, digital payments, wallet providers, money transfers, ect.

They would of course be discussing how crypto and specifically ETN can actually help provide a jump start for economic growth and entrepreneurial spirit that would in turn create more jobs and infuse more capital into local economies providing full circle effect on an entire countries economy bring wealth from the developed nations that would increase spending on goods and services locally.

How ETN would enable more outside money to flow into the country with less friction and more efficiency by saving fees for the sender, while enabling the receiver direct access and ways to spend directly from the wallet app.

How ETN can enable people, all people no matter if they have a bank account or not, to digitally transact and participate in the digital economy on a country wide scale or on a global scale opening up a new world of possibilities.

How gig.guru could help infuse capital into the economy and bridge the gap between the developed nations and the developing nations.

Oh…I think they have plenty to talk about when they can get the ear of a politician.

10 Likes

Absolutely @J5Alive ETN value will easily go into the hundreds. Whoever can see just how big Electroneum’s vision is, knows this to be true
:rocket::sparkles::full_moon:
:grin::grin::grin:

10 Likes

Indeed! I will quote what I put in the Stable Coin post here too.

10 Likes

You’re right about everything you’re saying @Dngruss but unfortunately a lot of governments only want to know how they will benefit directly and not every country has an income tax system in place. Offering an ETN remittance agreement with a government could be very appealing indeed. Just my thoughts on it.

7 Likes

Love the new profile image !!!

:chipmunk::sunglasses::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Thank you very much @Plankton_ETN

2 Likes

Your most welcome me ol matey :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Glad you mentioned that, I sometimes take it for granted that a person would naturally assume that targeting the unbanked initially is the most logical route to market, because for one, they need what ETN offers more than any other segment of the global population and if ETN is to accomplish their goals they first need to get those unbanked and underbanked participating in the digital economy.

You can’t connect the unbanked with the banked if the unbanked is not connected…right?

I mean sheesh, it’s not rocket science…can’t reach the 99% if a large chunk of them are left outside looking in. Have to get them up to speed and into the modern age of proper digital transactions.

But then we have to deal with all these small minded people who like to bash ETN and make derogatory comments about it being a charity coin, sh!t coin blah blah.

Pure simple minded morons, who can’t see the obvious.

9 Likes

Thank you Russ! I think many of us do actually, though we all do have our own perspectives that can have a tendency to limit what we can see in things. Some will see that some will not, but that’s the beauty of having the community since we can gather a wide variety of perspectives we otherwise might not have considered prior. I also agree, it’s essential to help the unbanked first so they can participate along side of everyone else. Honestly, it was an incredibly smart move on ETN’s part to go this route.

As ETN flourishes and hit’s new levels of success the unbanked will be right there with the rest of the globe enjoying it and having their lives improved vastly. It’s a beautiful thing to watch come to fruition as we grow and expand globally.

ETN thought to include literally everyone not leaving anyone anywhere behind. It’s awesome to see a company doing this since it’ll be such an incredible help to those who need it. A company looking to better the lives of the ones truly in need.

That’s true but unfortunately it comes with the territory though I wish it didn’t. We’ll have short sighted people whom don’t grasp the big picture. Honestly I don’t even pay attention to the fud whatsoever anymore, I just ignore it entirely. It’s not based on anything concrete at all. To this day I’ve not seen one article of fud have the ability to back anything up with actual facts.

Let them think what they want even if it’s utterly preposterous, inevitably we know what’s coming because we dig in deep to see the grand vision of ETN and how much work the team is doing to bring the goal of mass adoption to fruition. They’re working insanely hard and doing an incredible job. The list of accomplishments speaks for itself.

Long term the fud will have no impact on ETN, Rich handles things like a true pro. He doesn’t acknowledge the fud just does what he set out to do and reach the goals the company has set forth regardless of who says what or how critical they may be.

We’ve all got a damn bright future ahead with ETN, so onwards and upwards! :grin::beers:

9 Likes

And…their use of mobile partners to bring ETN to the unbanked masses is nothing short of brilliant strategy.

Rewarding partners for doing buiness with ETN while gaining instant access to their entire customer base and potential customer footprint…while at the same time connecting all of those users to anyone else on the planet who has an ETN account or soon anyone with a Visa/MC debit or credit card too.

Boom, Boom, Boom.

One click of a mouse can enable the ability to instantly connect tens or even hundreds of millions of people. Plus the partners help promote, sharing some of the marketing costs and increasing saturation and brand awareness.

The mobile partner’s entire business revolves around trying to attract new customers,while trying to retain existing customers and expand their network and services. It’s a match made in heaven, win/win.

7 Likes

I am worried about the Facebook stable coin. They are also targeting the unbanked in most countries. Facebook users are unbelievable, 2.4 billion.

1 Like

Don’t stress @MJ138 it could be a great thing for ETN. Let their stable coin bring recognition for crypto. As soon as people realise they can increase the value of their coin by holding a little, they will flip over to ETN in a flash. I once changed electricity companies just because the new company offered me movie tickets with every bill. Incentives go a long way.
Anyway, @J5Alive might have some insightful things to say about that :blush:

9 Likes

Hello everyone! Even though I don’t post much, I’m on the forum nearly everyday reading and appreciate all of the insights our community shares.

Yesterday I finally had the chance to see the new, revamped onboarding process for the app while I was helping my buddy sign up… WOW!! It was so slick, EASY and fast, I was blown away!
It was such a drastic change from when my girlfriend set up her account a couple months ago, that I kind of wish I would’ve waited till now to get her onboard haha

That same buddy will be buying a couple hundred thousand ETN later today too. I showed him how to buy BTC through Cashapp and will be helping him create a KuCoin account.

Electroneum is spreading!! :metal:t3::sunglasses::metal:t3:

20 :chipmunk:

23 Likes

Yes, I would think this is something the community (those of them who are on FB) would be very good at spreading the word about.

5 Likes

Ladies and gents… We have Double bull here
:sunglasses::sunglasses:

19 Likes

Great, price is moving up. Can’t wait :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exploding everywhere

11 Likes