ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

https://www.pivot.one/share/post/5ceecf60595ce77e89a0bffd?uid=5bb643f283c82975b5008f13&invite_code=QYJOYB

Last lines

This is what i dont understand . Why wouldn’t now be a good time for people to invest. Its a bargain !!!

:grin::sunglasses::chipmunk:

6 Likes

They probably want to continue accumulating them all for themselves😏

Kind of contradicts what they’re saying “longterm is definitely profitable” then for the big accumulators this would the perfect time IMO? Wouldn’t it?
And it seems as so in the charts aswell

3 Likes

On a different note

https://www.sciencealert.com/this-ai-tries-to-guess-what-you-look-like-based-on-your-voice

This is scary …

5 Likes

Nope. I was talking about ETN. RICHARD mentioned it in one video last year, because the whitepaper was so far oudated and not lining up with recent development and new future plans

1 Like

Ok then, looks like we’re getting a blue paper. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come over to The “Other” projects thread to talk non-ETN stuff.
Post about other cryptos you love.

2 Likes

Going back up again. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Does anyone remember a couple of months ago, Richard said they had to ask the unlimited to hold off on advertising etn on their website initially just for the beginning of the trial? I wonder what the reason is now?

1 Like

If i was head of a mobile operator with a sign deal with ETN i would also have a first move advantage, so when testing was over i wanted to be in from the start. So if any deals with any companies that work in the same are i would us all to start at the same time, so i guess some coordination is ongoing, but it is only a while guess

5 Likes

anyone doubting the progress ETN has made and the potential clearly does not deserve the opportunity to be a part of this amazing project

19 Likes

did a small calculation…0.009$/ETN and i should be break even. piece of cake :wink:

6 Likes

I’m thinking you missed a zero… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

haha, yea, that would make more sense :smiley:

thanks

1 Like

ETN marketing…done by ETN clients, just wit to all our clients start marketing :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Reed what they are writing about the ETN instant pay end do some thinking…this is more than huge, this is more than BIG…it…is ETN

14 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. I remember this was brought up on the forum a few months ago so I’m glad to see someone has taken a stab at it. I’m happy to take a look and have a go at producing an alternative draft when I get time but probably not something I could hash out in a few minutes. I’m kinda snowed under at the moment.

3 Likes

Most of you want understand this, but basically banks in Norway start accepting crypto, and they accept that crypto is here to stay and so on … enjoy google translate lol

9 Likes

Yeah focus on the Resume or w/e you guys call it there. Good luck and I hope it happens for you man.

4 Likes

free crypto cash for some etn :smiley:

**no referrals please. Thankyou.

1 Like

HI everyone I hope you are all well and hodling on. I have been oh so very busy, anything recently come out that should be on my radar? cheers and have a great day everyone!

6 Likes