ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

PROFESSIONAL^

10 Likes

Somebody reply to this guy on Twitter “nope look at the team, 2 of them are full long time supporters of Electroneum.”

1 Like

Oh look, we have to “wake up and smell the coffee”.
“When exchanges?”

1 Like

I get the “down wiv da kids in SA” vibe but do we have to have quite so much gurning on that twitter page heading.

My only criticism, the SA roll out is otherwise great, HUGE in fact (Hi SF).

My electroneumd.exe window shows a line that says, “Last scheduled hard fork time shows a daemon update is needed now.”

What does that mean?

1 Like
3 Likes

Hopefully that helps I’m not positive :wave:

1 Like

It’s all normal nothing to see… move along.

1 Like

Reply what.

We told you, once we launch we will have bulls coming in on our way.:rocket::fire:
Maybe someone came to know it early. Stay tuned for more updates

12 Likes

Hello and good Sunday!

nice to see that ETN team is listening to us and gave us few nice replys whats going on and whats to come!

GO ETN! rock the Crypto world!

Cant wait for the next bull run :)) 20cents will be a piece of cake :wink:

6 Likes

I think that reading fudders comments on twitter are my new favourite works of fiction!

Some of them crack me up. The fear is so strong in them that the story’s reek of desperation :rofl::rofl::rofl:

“My made up tweet by Honest_John age 3 and a quarter”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Many early adopters of crypto fear ETN instead of embracing it and much of that is due to regulations. ETN have been leading the way in crypto and integration of regulation compliance.Many crypto enthusiasts are a bit of a rebel and think that the governments is only evil. And in that type of a world ETN is not fore the anarchist, but luckily that is not the reality fore the majority of the world population. We can see that the past few years crypto have matured and a change is coming. EU is a good example of crypto regulations, and Venezuela is a example of states that can change due to crypto.

I have been following ETN on google trend for awhile and have registered that in SA is action taking place. That alone shows that marketing do work and even in small scale it makes a different. The big question is when will the network effect take place in SA and be self empowering. I think a few more weeks when the ETN team is going to a major city we will see numbers that will make us all gisp for air.

Also Nepal is a area that have been interesting the last couple of weeks, i do not know any activity in that area announced by the team, so i think it is a happy find for us and the people in Nepal that they have been having some ETN activity.

Romania have over time had a lot of activity so i believe the adoption over there have been good. Also in China i have seen some sporadic activity, so i think there is hope also there.

In general ETN is in every corner of the globe, and i can see we are growing every day. For me i am looking at the tipping point for when we will grow in the 10s of thousands every day and i cant wait for the deals to go live and take effect.

looking at Kucoin and google trend …

The picture that is forming for me is extremely bull and the pivot point looks like it can be in the beginning of May. But there is no guarantee for that to happen since we also need to consider other cryptos trend.

So if we look at the trend of BTC it is rome for one more down before the bull makes this bear a Teddy bear. So how do the future looks? i do not know, but it is about to change lives in every corner of the world, and that is fore sure…Happy Days

18 Likes

I sense another healthy purchase of etn coming on by Shore!!!

7 Likes

Bbq day…

Whatever you do have a good one

15 Likes

Talking about Romania, did we figure out the deal with etn, buy back mobile and ticket machine yet? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is actually possible that ant pool went over 50% at some point. as they have a promo on and are now in 1st place ahead of poolin, and after the top two there is a really big drop off in hashrate for the others to share. If some smaller pool went off line or some switched to antpool a 51% attack could be possible.

chrome

Dxpool got turned off on Friday, and as we know f2pool is constantly turning itself off to get those empty blocks my guess is those two pools went off line for a while giving antpool over 51%

chrome

chrome

oooh i love this!! thanks for sharing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heavy_heart_exclamation::rocket:

So is everything good now?

1 Like

hey this is new for me, you got some more about it?

1 Like