ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

8 Likes

You will need a mod to assist you.
@MSystem @BegaMutex could you assist this user to change their username.

1 Like

Don’t do it !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok why ? Pls do tell

2 Likes

14 Likes

I already know you as f368b. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok no dramas hahaha I am as I am then

3 Likes

Press on your icon in the upper right hand corner. Choose settings and edit from there.

0 Likes

Not many think this is big, but I disagree.
One can easily tell that there is demand and growing each and every hour of the day.
The future seems stronger then ever for ETN imo. We will rise so hard people won’t even be able to comprehend it in the not to distant future :open_hands:

15 Likes

The best feeling is when you add the transaction on blockfolio :smiley: and you see the number of coins…you put 1$/ETN…and…milionare:D

4 Likes

It doesn’t work after a while…

0 Likes

Man, I’ll genuinely miss you. It’s been fun having a bit of back and forth. Sometimes you brighten the day. Anyway. Take care. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Love this where can I buy a coin from? I neeeeeeed

0 Likes

Started off ok, then started going all cheesy on us…

2 Likes

Soon :grinning:

2 Likes

Everyone is untitled to their opinion and I appreciate you giving yours, glad you thought it started off okay :joy: . My intentions weren’t to be cheesy, but a small rally call for us that know what is coming , I stand beside what I said, it may not be for everyone, but,

We are the community

We are Electroneum

We are in this together

I stand beside my Electroneum brothers and sisters through this building phase, while times are testing we stand STRONG and know what is to come :zap:

(Okay so maybe a little cheesy I can’t help the passion) :wink:

Onwards and upwards :zap:
:bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:

14 Likes

Amazon just tweeted about ETN again twice.

15 Likes

You guys make it worth the time I spend around here…

5 Likes

It’s all good. I don’t mind a bit of cheese now and again.

4 Likes

I feel the same way, much appreciated. I have learned a lot from everyone here and have looked at things in many views that I wouldn’t have personally without everyone’s imput. We are all on this path together and I’m very thankful for this forum to bring our community together.

We are Electroneum :zap:

5 Likes