ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

It’s all fake…they say

1 Like

No activity on social media from ETN… I tell you, something huge is cooking… Something huge…

5 Likes

OMG ETN dropped to 99sats! Will it drop again to 80! Buy time! Something is cooking in ETN!

1 Like

How the heck did I become a “Professor”? I read the community forum every day, but rarely post! Not complaining though :grin:

15 Likes

because youre a consistent reader :smiley:
congrats to that ,

6 Likes
2 Likes

Lmao so much negativity :thinking: .
About the article posted about etn&mass adoption.

And more. Why im a a new user? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: i here for quite a few months but apparently “new users can post 1 photo” ROFL.

This is the reason i stopped support and talk about etn.

//

APPARENTLY IM LIMITED TO 3 POSTS PER TOPIC AS IM A NEW USER. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
CENSORSHIP AT ITS FINEST.

1 Like

New tweet from the team.

4 Likes

Even some regular Professor posters have stopped posting and visiting. I am sure they will return when price fomo returns :wink: Life is like that. You must stand as strong in the bad times as in the good times (price).

The project is in that awkward trial phase. And final product delays. :slight_smile: But as m-system says many things on the move not yet seen! :slight_smile: InvisibleFOMO! LowPriceBuyFOMO!

10 Likes

I have been very quiet but it’s nothing to do with the price, I just haven’t felt like posting much in general. In fact I bought more ETN just this past week since it’s such a fantastic price. I’ve lost no confidence in the project whatsoever.

I still feel just as enthusiastic about the project as I did when I first got into the ICO. I’ll echo the same thing I said a long time ago, ETN is going to crush most of the predictions on here. They are going to go far beyond most cryptos with the path they’re on. The scope of this project far surpasses any other that I’ve seen by a lot. I’m mostly just patiently sitting back laughing at those who fud who have no idea how huge ETN is going to be.

To those who have doubt, just have patience & let the team work, don’t worry about constant updates. If the team goes quiet a while that’s just due to them working really hard. As the ol’ saying goes, good things come to those who wait.

24 Likes

It’s a good article…

Very well written…

:sunglasses::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

100% agree… well stated @J5Alive :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

Indeed it was! It was an excellent article and I highly recommend everyone here reads it.

3 Likes

Thank you very much good sir!

3 Likes

this is the main reason why i keep buyign ETN NYUWAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Good day,

I wanted to say something about the whole radio silence. I simply do not care, I am here for the long haul. I will tell you people complain either way I have noticed. If the team posts to much stuff you have people who say that ETN is saturating social media and when big news hits then it won’t mean anything. Now when they have been calm before the storm people complain. I am ETN and most of us are as well. This is the peoples crypto and that it will be. South Africa is very lucky and I know they will embrace ETN. It’s not to good to be true, its too good to be ignored. #ETN3millionstrong

13 Likes

With everything you cant make everyone happy.

You will always get the fudders and the sheep.
Oh and not forgetting negative comments
Either way disagreements will happen.

At the end of the day it makes absolutely zero odds what we say or do.

I still believe always will .

:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:
:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

7 Likes

Very well said Muen, you’re absolutely correct on all you stated and quite frankly, I feel the very same as you do. I’m not worried in the least, they’ll update when they are ready to do so. That said in the long run people will see the amazing things ETN will accomplish and finally see how massive it’ll get. They are doing so many things in the crypto space no one else has and that seems to be ignored far too much in my opinion.

Stay calm folks and just watch what comes, I think you’ll all be very pleasantly surprised when it all comes to fruition.

9 Likes

A simple solution to fud…

images

5 Likes