ETN PRICE - It Needs To Go Up!

I think that mobile mining difficulty is the problem, cause it’s too ez to get ETN for free - that’s why the price is still so low.

Brand awareness. Do movies start advertising after they’re out? No they have trailers to build awareness and anticipation. People have to know it exists well before they’ll even consider using it. Advertising AFTER everything is up and running means people still will have to feel comfortable over time, acclimate themselves to ETN. Why not get them comfortable now.

I trust in this company and the direction. I would love to see this currency become a world currency for the unbanked. There are many people in the world that need something like this and i continue to recommend people here in the states. we all invest in hopes in becomes recognized as a currency that can no longer be ignored by the big company’s. When they realize the money they are losing by not adopting the rush will come.

Crypto was not built over night neither was Rome. Stay sharp and active this will blossom into a beautiful currency.

great forum which coin has same coins forum? this is great jump we will be to the moon soon just wait etn will change world!

Hi Guys.

Here i writing my thoughts ETN is now around 1 year old and we all see lots of ups and down , price from $0.22 to now $0.005 but instead of all these thing . I found etn team working sincerely from day 1.
I do not care what rubbish people saying about ETN.
I’LL stand with the ETN always.
I can see a big boom in etn price in just coming days .

Thanks

The most important thing is the team work and the hope of ever increasing future. Market fluctuation is a good thing to enable us build a strong exchange value.

I trust in this company and the direction. I would love to see this currency become a world currency for the unbanked. There are many people in the world that need something like this and i continue to recommend people here in the states. we all invest in hopes in becomes recognized as a currency that can no longer be ignored by the big company’s. When they realize the money they are losing by not adopting the rush will come.

Crypto was not built over night neither was Rome. Stay sharp and active this will blossom into a beautiful currency.

etn ia future and that is why i dont care what is price now main is that where will be etn in the future and i think it will be top!

Hi Guys.

Here i writing my thoughts ETN is now around 1 year old and we all see lots of ups and down , price from $0.22 to now $0.005 but instead of all these thing . I found etn team working sincerely from day 1.
I do not care what rubbish people saying about ETN.
I’LL stand with the ETN always.
I can see a big boom in etn price in just coming days .

Thanks

We will see a huge spike in the price September until December 31-st - Once the instant payment is out and people realize that this is a great option - it will spike

2019 is Etn’s year 2018 was getting everything n place. Just as the world underestimated the internet and social media, so too is the world underestimating cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. I genuinely believe in 2019/20 we will see mass adoption and gains in ETN much faster than we ever thought possible. Cheers.

Just a thing to remember is that good news being released at a bad time will have little to no effect on increasing price. We are in a horrible bear market and instant payments system coming online may not have the positive effect of increasing our price. If the market turns upward and good news is released then you can get a nice price pump from it, but in the bear market don’t expect much of gain no matter how good the news is!

This will be a huge news in the crypto world,but we’ll need fresh money to be invested in ETN and this will come from new high volume exchanges.The market start to flip over already

that is a great idea man! Love it.

@904a63a08370c8c956cb
I totally agree with you

BTW you do realize you can update your username so we can remember who you are

im believe that ETN will be growth so fast…with the loyal comunity…even the price goes down now, but sooner we will be great again…ETN to the moon…yey…:hugs::hugs::grinning::muscle::+1::+1:

Low or high in price, i am very optimistic about ETN being massively adopted and huge profits for the early and opportuned adopter be it in long and/or short time.

We are with you! A lot of hope for ETN price to rise.

After reading comments, I do fully agree that the market determines the price and no one else is in control of it. Not directly at least. However, many things can and will be done to grow this company and grow the price. I cannot wait for ETN to reach $35 a coin. Hey, this CAN happen. Anything is possible. We must believe and support our company and its leaders.
Plus, we can all help by purchasing more ETN coins and word of mouth. It is our job to excite others. Spread the good news about ETN and what it is about. Recommend to your friends and family that they buy some now while low. Buy low, sell high.

We should buy more and more to give the ASIC miners more and more money every day??
There are about 4 million new coins EVERY day!!
Most of them are sold same or next day for near price they get…but you have not enough buyers for this amount of coins !!
That’s why this coin is worthless one day!!

Since November 17 ETN has announced a lot of things : mining game …big deals…big exchanges …etc etc…nothing happened!we all are still waiting and waiting and waiting …

I bought a lot of these coins during ICO,i believed them ,i was patiened,but now I am only disappointed and expect my money away…

They have been prepping and getting everything in order for the big push. Wait until all the fruits of their efforts behind the scenes and public eye become evident. You’ll be signing their praises after things go your way again.