ETN our hopes and our dreams what is your dream?

I am creating this thread so the early adapters of this project have a place to document their hopes and dreams. Whether you are mining, buying, or asking for more ETN what are your hopes for your future with this coin?

My hopes are to have ETN go up enough so I am able to pay off my house. Anything beyond that will be part of my retirement. I think that realistically with the amount that I hold this goal is achievable.

Then on the other hand the little bug whispering in my ear says wait until it goes way above that price point and make life changing money. Then I come to my senses and think if I pay my house off this will be life changing for me.

10,000 Free ETN Giveaway!

That is a great dream, Tanwax. Someone wise once said that the definition of rich is spending less than you make. If I could pay off my house too it would be amazing, a great burden off my shoulders.

Thanks for the topic @Tanwax
Also your wise words @Squidward_Nakamoto

I have to totally agree with both of you niice dream.
For those of you that care to dream a lot bigger , just beware the cost of maintaing that dream.
As one Lamborghini owner said…an oil change cost me US$3000.
Just as an example.
I Dream of the things that money cant buy, create or synthesize.
A loving wife
and kids.
Grandchildren if youre my age…
Good friends
World peace and an end to poverty.
I Dream for these things for all mankind
For this should be our childrens reality not just a dream.
Ohm.

My dreams and several others …

@Chris_T I have all this I just want to pay my house off. I will do this regardless of what the project does but it would be nice to pay off the house. My house is no where near as fancy as the one you dream about however it is surrounded by forest and trees.
Also @Pahini I agree with the maintenance statement you made about the maintenance of the dream as I have reduced the size of the yard I maintain on my property to about 2.5 acres.

I love the forest , It gives a health boost when I visit , fresh air and makes you feel at one with nature , that’s why I would love to be surrounded buy a wooden house and a forest.
Peace and tranquility

@Chris_T I love living surrounded by trees it does in fact give you a piece of mind not found in city living.

I live in an urban area , not too busy but not too my liking , hence my post lol . One day it will happen , to the moon I say !!

Where are you at? if you Google Tanwax lake in Washington state USA this is where I have lived for over 33 years.

Creepy !!!
A small town called
Washington !! Uk

Im stuck in a city for the time being.
Not a big city but a city.
Im looking forward to some fresh air again soon.
Time for a move soon

@Chris_T Yeah no doubt very coincidental.

The birth place of George Washington…

Oh and I’ll have to visit tanwax lake sometime after we :waxing_crescent_moon: , it looks stunning !!

I have always wanted to go to England My ancestors are from England (Whales) and Ireland. Some of them came here on the mayflower the original colonists. It was the biggest land grab in history stole all the native Americans land.

Some history there !! Wow that’s a few moons ago as for coming to England , if you like cold , wet sometimes sunny yeah it’s an ok place . Depends on where you visit , some beautiful places …

I’d love to visit Montana dam that place has some eye candy !! So does a lot of the states , I’ve only been to Florida. So when etn moons that it I’m off on a whirlwind tour of the world.

I can’t wait…

Right on Bro I live in the shadow of Mount Rainier google it and look for a place called Paradise.

Now this I have to see , this is just … Yeah I gotta go .

Ok Montana’s just dropped to 2 on the list , this is beautiful ! And you leave near here … wow . Never leave that is paradise…

This is my home and there is a place called Paradise up on the mountain.

I live 3000 feet from where this picture was taken it is called clear lake. I live on a peace of land between clear and Tanwax lake. Come over we will go fishing for trout and cook it over an open camp fire.

It’s a deal !! When etns mooned I’ll be over most definitely , camera glued to my face lol