ETN Mining App Traffic

With this new update enabling us to mine via the cloud, it asks us to sign in 4 times a month to get the same amount of ETN, as if we’re mining 24/7. This will drastically reduce the use of the app and it just becomes a wallet. That in turn, is probably going to reduce the very thought of using the app and in turn ETN, for some.

I’d personally like to keep using the app. I think it’s a great platform for them to interact and sell them selves to the world. I think they should add a tab and list all approved vendors who use the ETN instant payment system. Now that the mining app isn’t needed to run in the background, they could juice things up and not worry about cpu usage.

Oh and maybe merge the forum onto the app, somehow?

Maybe yes and maybe no.
I just know that whatever they do have planned is designed to be user friendly and versatile.
It will be simple to operate with more options available for the more experienced user.
Whatever they do is destined to be exciting and profitable.
In Electroneum We Trust
:heart::heart:

5 Likes

Siento el habla español, pero es donde me desenvuelvo mejor. Llevo desde los inicios con la app de electroneum, además fan de este gran proyecto. Debo decir que siento desconcierto y además de decepción.

Soy un usuario que dedico mucho tiempo a la minería móvil, utilizando 4 dispositivos 24h conectados a red eléctrica. La actualización, a perjudicado en la caída constante de la red de minería, teniendo que estar pendiente con mayor frecuencia. Al mismo tiempo, que otros compañeros que minan con un solo dispositivo, obtienen el mismo beneficio.

Si entré en electroneum, es debido a que era sencillo obtener monedas ETN. Entiendo que la inclusión de la minería en nube, pueda reportar mayores beneficios, pero la gente joven que ha día hoy no conoce las criptomonedas, no creo que les atraiga invertir en minería en nube. Por lo que considero que SI es importante que se continúe y de importancia en la minería móvil.

Otra sugerencia es que, con las ganancias obtenidas en minería móvil, puedan iniciarse en la minería en nube. Por poco que sea, pero esto podría ser un gancho para atraer o impulsar la minería en nube, sin perder la visión de la minería en móvil.

Un fuerte saludo

The number of active miners has decreased from 130k to 99k overnight on the electroneum mobile app.What the hell is happening?Is it just me or have the miners stopped mining or is there something wrong with the app??

There was a long period last night where the connection dropped out and people found it difficult to get reconnected.

I personally couldn’t connect for 2 - 3 hours.

Having said that, I’m a little bit disappointed we haven’t really increased up from the 130k mobile miners mark in what seems like a very long time.

1 Like

Richard has acknowledged the miner/app randomly shutting down on a number of people’s phones and they they ahve spent a lot of resources looking for reasons why. Some of those reasons are phone/OS based but I’m sure some of them are problems with connections back to the ETN servers.

With that said, they have stopped trying to troubleshoot those issues as some of them are simply out of their control. They are focusing their resources and will be moving to the cloud mining solution in the very near future, starting with Apple.

4 Likes

Justamente, algo similar le ha pasado a un compañero. Me preguntó si sabía algo de fallos en ETN. De repente su terminal dejó de funcionar con la actualización de ETN. Android +4.4 bastante nuevo. Buscamos posibles soluciones, pero al parecer forzaba el cierre sin permitir abrir. Él ya no ha vuelto a intentar abrir. :sweat:

No estoy seguro de estar de acuerdo. El minero de la nube permitirá que nuestro mercado objetivo obtenga ETN gratis sin usar mucha información móvil. Un gran incentivo para los operadores móviles en las áreas objetivo. Los usuarios no tendrán que usar ningún tipo de datos para obtener ETN. Me parece una solución muy simple. Que tengas un gran día. (mi español no es bueno).

Agradezco el esfuerzo y dedicación en haber respondido en español. Puedes contestar en inglés, el traductor de inglés a español es muy bueno, pero no estoy seguro de que el traductor español-inglés corresponda con lo que quiero decir. Me siento mas cómodo así.

He dado por entendido que la minería en nube es un sistema en el que el usuario hace un pago por una cantidad de hash diario. Al menos así es como funcionan otras plataformas. Si minar en la nube ETN es gratuito, mejor entonces. Mucho mejor. Mi discrepancia aparece cuando se dedica mas tiempo de inversión a la minería en nube, para obtener beneficios, perdiendo de vista cual es el usuario final. Y considero que ha día de hoy es inviable la adopción masiva de criptomonedas ante una sociedad que se muestra reacia a la implementación de criptomonedas para un uso convencional.

OK English it is then. Thank you. I believe that the idea is to get ETN into the hands of unbanked people as we all know by the use of Airdrop. Combined with the GigGuru site this will allow developing nations to adopt ETN as an actual useable currency. The mobile operators will obviously be on board too accepting ETN as payment for their services. Along with listings on exchanges local to our target areas (as we have started to see) with fiat parings it makes the coin very useable indeed. Let us see what the next three months bring. Have a great evening.

1 Like