ETN Miner Update !

Mobile miner update: Minimum payout is moving from 10 ETN to 100 ETN.
_ This enables us to streamline user onboarding, helping us to achieve mass adoption quicker._
Good New News :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Any thoughts about the new update?

6 Likes

Personally think it is a good step, but we will for sure have a lot of FUD because of this from impatient people.

5 Likes

I can not understand it why it is good!
If i coukd choose i mined directly to my wallet with zero etns pending !

Good move with the price so low. I’m sure this will be adjusted as price fluctuates to ensure everyone receives a payment at least once a month. The amount of transactions fees alone prolongs the airdrop pool significantly (or so I would assume)

5 Likes

its good i think because it could be a perfect to people who mining ETN with more account or other fuds etc so yea it will be a hard little bit to get some ETN but in general i think it will be good move to the project >

3 Likes

I guess mobile miners won’t be able to sell their coins on exchanges so quickly so by doing that maintain the ETN in their ecosystem.

1 Like

Anyone have any idea as to how this actually streamlines user on boarding? What benefits does this change actually have?

2 Likes

if an average phone gets 10etn in 3ays then the minimum payout of 100etn take a whole month to withraw… not a problem for me

2 Likes

First of all as you can see the low price for ETN on trading I think it will improve that , by another hand every 10 ETN has a transfer fee I guess so every day actually they paying fee for no sense by this update I think that will be solved and the price will stabilize at some point .yea I know it’s little bit hard now to get some but I think the rating of the mining will increase this is what I think .

1 Like

i don’t think so > the best sake for this in my opinion to reduce the blockchine transactions which is lacking on millions of 10 ETN you know .

2 Likes