ETN Inflation rate p/a

Can anyone tell me what the ETN inflation rate is per year?

And how the funds for mobile mining are provided exactly? Where are they sourced?

Out of a 21billion total supply…12.6 billion coins were pre-mined on the ETN blockchain.

Approx. ~5billion went to public ICO purchases and Bounties and the rest is held in cold storage by a legal firm…being released in phases for the Mobile Miner platform. These addresses do not get included in current supply on CMC…only when moved to mobile wallets.

The mobile miner release rate is not set in stone and will be adjusted as required in line with commercial requirements… there are many many years of coins. If memory serves me right Richard once mentioned 10years+.

Block rewards you can see on explorer. There is an emissions tail I believe, but would need to check that.

I have been looking all over the Internet for many Months for the ETN Emission Curve to no avail. If you have access to it, or you manage to find it somewhere, please be sure to link me to it :+1:

Just Google it! You might be surprised what pops up.

yeah just google it. There is plenty of info about Moneros one.

I am fully versed on the power of Sir Google-a-lot. Unfortunately the curve doesn’t seem to be out there hence my request if she is able to get her hands on it (being an admin here) to send me it.

I find this site really helpful.

I am looking for the Emission Curve though. A chart that shows the block reward reduction over a set timeline. For Example we know the block reward was 12,000 ETN back in May this year and it’s now at approx 10,000 now. But when will it be at 5000 per block or 2000 per block.

As an example i have pasted the GRAFT Coin Emission curve.

obviously this is Monero… but you might find it helpful.

Fight The ETN Dump Club Round 2!