ETN GIDMO Moonwalk Club šŸ˜

@Pahini (20 :chipmunk:)

I immediately wanted to tell people to not do it but felt it was not my place. In hindsight I should of said something right away.

2 Likes

Itā€™s ok, we live and learn everyday. Couple people did speak up while it was going on, same as with the vid leak a few days ago.

I saw the leak and when asked by a mod I kept quiet, AND THAT WAS REALLY HARD lol so keep that ban hammer a good distance from me lol Anyways, have a great day folks, off to work.

1 Like

Iā€™d hope our group is inclusive enough for anyone to feel like itā€™s ā€œtheir placeā€ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have no idea what anyone is talking about with the moonwalk thread. Iā€™m not a big fan of the big telegram style threads with no specific topic. I feel they take away from the forum use overall and they are simply too hard to follow. Conversation easily gets lost if you donā€™t keep up with it constantly.

I like individual threads with specific topics. It encourages actual forum use and topic continuity.

2 Likes

Time for me to do some real actual work for a bit, these ā€œsamplesā€ wonā€™t break themselvesā€¦

office-space-notmissing

Enjoy! :grin:

2 Likes

That is true, typically 200 unread messages between when I go to bed and wake up. Agree that it can be hard to follow. :+1:

Chat topics seem to be a popular meeting place here, figured Iā€™d continue the tradition.

No worries.

1 Like

hi guys, I did delete the photo of the qr code of the candy machine in an article from Italy. they thanked me because they had not thought about the damage that it can cause.

6 Likes

Oh yes, just because I donā€™t care for them doesnā€™t mean they should not be done. People like what they like, who am I to get in the way of that? Just know that I personally donā€™t participate too much in these types of threads :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll pop in and say something if tagged for anything specific, no problem. But Iā€™m not going to spend a lot of time reading 200+ messages (like you refer) to trying to catch up.

Just donā€™t do whatever it is that happened in the Fomo thread!

3 Likes

Very good, thank you!

This is what I like to see:

Forum use/adoption/participation increase!

7 Likes

The growth of ETN looking unstoppable!

3 Likes

So many new posts and new topich to read here this weekā€¦cant follow them all :smiley:

And articlesā€¦OMG, we are everywhere :smiley:

2 Likes

Dont mind. I laughed. But the evils at telegram found this u knowšŸ˜‚

LooseCannon

2 Likes

One of the last posts in the ā€œotherā€ thread was about the teamwork this community put together to fund a free M1 phone, delivery, and air time for a deserving person in South Africa.

Give it up for @Jernej @Magic @Tika @Maritz and all who donated. :clap:

Looking forward to seeing this come together.

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Great job people!

Oooh, another beauty! Great thread idea, just remember thereā€™s plenty of time for GIDMOā€¦for now! :rocket::rocket::rocket::waxing_gibbous_moon:

2 Likes

Over 125k
Screenshot_20190227-191323

7 Likes