ETN GIDMO Moonwalk Club 😁

The rebel viking can never be professor, but i feel with you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, nighty folks!
Im not a professor anyway, im a frontman :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Like this guy?

4 Likes

Wow… I’m so stoked…!!:partying_face::partying_face: A Friend of mine and a great contributor to the ETN Community Has Just Topped me up with some Data with ETN Through the top-up option in the Cloud mining App :open_mouth::open_mouth:…He’s on the other side of the World !! And in his words “was the Easiest process ever” …:sunglasses::star_struck:

Here Are The screenshots for the whole process …Step by step…IIt’sAwesome…!!
Thanks to my Good friend and Big ETN supporter !!
Phil Flykovski Butterworth :+1::+1::+1::facepunch:

Edit; Yes you can send Airtime to anyone but you have to be on the same Network !!.. We Using ETN (A cryptocurrency) and its Instant !!:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: A FIRST for Crypto as far as i know…!!!
And i would like to think that this is the worlds first Crypto to airtime/data transaction…!!

13 Likes

Can we all move back to fomo? :slight_smile:
@Dr_Jan_Itor is this thread done can we close?

1 Like

I already did move back to FOMO. Just responding whenever someone does post here.

Don’t think it needs to be closed to use FOMO either.

3 Likes

Ok let’s have a permanent glad I didn’t miss out. :slight_smile:
Delete this bit:
During MWC, while we wait for FOMO Moonwalk to reopen, here is the place to chat about how we’re glad we got it in when we did. And so on and so forth.

And we have a place to be happy with our bags. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s pretty sweet @purkiss80, glad to see everything coming together!

1 Like

And edited.

20 post MWC edits :+1:

1 Like

TANWAX has GIDMO What is TANWAX you ask? TANWAX = Small lake community on the West Coast of the USA Washington State South Pierce County. Tanwax is the first member of the ETN account named for location club.
www.google.com/maps/place/Tanwax+Lake/@46.948984,-122.2737788,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x54911f4de15f7643:0x529be9d95577fb5!8m2!3d46.9496031!4d-122.2662229

Yes the whole Tanwax community has GIDMO that is right. David official Lake Tanwax ETN community representative.

8 Likes

Are you buying more today Tanwax? I have a decent sized order on Kucoin.

1 Like

I’m going for more tomorrow. Down again . :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just bought my weekly $30.00 of Etn again at 165 satoshis.

10 Likes

500000BPromo_R

7 Likes

Yes 249 blocks to go!!!

3 Likes

Now 246! :joy:      

1 Like

Anyone have an idea when the next ETN halving would be?

1 Like

What next? Has there been one?

Maybe it’s becasuse it’s before my morning coffee here, but what are we talking about? Who’s halving what? Where?

coffee-before-talkie1

Iced latte for me. Please and thankyou.

1 Like