ETN GIDMO Moonwalk Club 😁

And I think Lambos are silly. I would build a late 70’s full size Jeep truck with a nice lift, and a built chevy engine and racing trans. I could do that a couple times for the price of an oil change on a Lambo.

3 Likes

If I was into that range of vehicle Id buy a Mclaren.
Im quite happy with practical and cheap.
The rest stays in crypto.

3 Likes

ChillyDesertedBoto-small

Yes sir, that’s what I’m talking about!

I’ve mentioned in the car thread that I would like to buy back some of the old cars I had and sold years ago.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind having our old 69 convertible Cutlass back.

2 Likes

Ok The Mclarens are gorgeous. Seen a few in person in Switzerland and Italy. Fantastic machines. Still too frivolous for me.

Car Talk●Show and Tell

2 Likes

There’s a tattoo artist in my area that has a McLaren, 650 I think. Who knew there was that much money in ink?

1 Like

Just had to show off that sweet ride didn’t ya @Pahini? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Joking aside, I genuinely do like your truck. I thought about it linking it too, you beat me to it.

giphy%20(43)

5 Likes

https://www.cryptoemporium.eu is trying to speak with from someone from the team @Rach

2 Likes

Nice to see all the press and demand for the M1.

With everything going on with MWC, I don’t see the team getting in touch with crypto emporium (and many others) until afterwards.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Appears people know a good marketing concept and a great project when they see it in action.
Should be a lot more of this to come.

8 Likes

I definitely agree and they said it would be a couple of weeks before it went on Amazon but after everything is going maybe.

1 Like

I’d love to see a picture of people lined up around the building to get one, like the early iPhones.

When’s Amazon opening up their “Go” stores? Not sure what other “brick and mortar” stores may carry them.

2 Likes

It be sold out in no time.
Not one complaint have I seen from the target market regarding the M1.
Thats all that matters.

3 Likes

That’s awesome!

BRG, of course!

Things got to be a bit sketchy at speed though. Makes me think of:

HB5m

“Whole load of poo shot out there!”

4 Likes

https://community.electroneum.com/t/one-giant-leap-lol/14770?u=prestocrypto

1 Like

Cool, nice work @Peter_DIR!

8 Likes