ETN Friends "HappyHour"

I go for fresh air and ski when its hard times :sunglasses: fantastic weather today
20190306_120114
20190306_115920

8 Likes

The great outdoors… best healer we can get

5 Likes

4 Likes

That is a beautiful picture … new screensaver

Thanks

3 Likes

Right then folks. The position is clear that we shouldn’t do PMs on a large scale. Fair enough, rules are rules. I would quite like to continue our happy chats here and hopefully get to know some more members as our community grows. Just remember privacy settings if you post photos etc. The forum has lost a little momentum of late in my opinion. It’ll soon be happy hour again. Squeeze the last out of the weekend. There’s a new week coming and new opportunities!

2 Likes

its easy to boos this, its still one of the big threads in number of posts :grin:

2 Likes

Oh yes, we seem to just congregate in the Moonwalk thread which is great, but I just noticed that it is in exchanges and futures. Here is for the waffling kind!

2 Likes

What you doing Jonne ? Fork lift license?
Trying to translate

2 Likes

At the usual risk of coming across dumb, is that a rendering or an actual picture?

1 Like

Electroneum in the cryptoworld from a dog view

ETN helps pushing XRP in the right direction

1 Like

When realise the market sentiments

2 Likes

Landbased transport of dangerous goods. :sleeping:
License renewal

2 Likes

I have no idea.
Its hard to tell these days…nonetheless spectacular art

1 Like

4 Likes

Yes, that pic is real. they use special timings, lens settings to capture the lights and colours

3 Likes

So amazing Jonne.
I have seen it down here.
Not too many people have.
Nothing like what you get in the Northern Hemisphere.

2 Likes

Never seen it …

One of my dreams is to goto to top of the planet and just sit and watch this amazing phenomenon

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Remember, there’s a reason it’s called “programming.” :wink:

2 Likes

My in laws just got back from iceland where they got this:

1552014795278_IMG_0173

It’s on my bucket list. All the times I’ve been to AK have been in the spring/summer, so I have yet to see it.

They did bring me back this though:

KIMG4298

7 Likes