ETN Friends "HappyHour"

Oooh that be good grandma chocolate ball :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Actually Iā€™m taking coca cola and spaghetti

7 Likes

Good Morning 9:41 AM PST USA I woke up this morning and made some jelly filled cookies from an ancient family recipe. Yummy Breakfast wish I could share with all. Time to get the ham ready to cook Merry Christmas.

4 Likes

Not yet stuffed?:grin::yum::yum::yum:
Sounds good

3 Likes

Hell on earth.

8 Likes

Only posted it so you can be thankful whatever you are doing it doesnā€™t involve hammering around this with your kids!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve accidentally killed it.
-devops199
Anyone remember this?

On average each of these 4 words cost 75 MILLION $.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a bad day at the office!

If you know what Iā€™m talking about , then you must realize the importance of which wallet you decide to put your crypto in.
The cryptospace is one where mistakes can cost you.One fall and you might find yourself stranded.

3 Likes

Yeah. Iā€™m not much of a worrier. Things happen.

300 million $ worth of ETH locked.

All because some noob was playing around with code he didnā€™t understand.

2 Likes

Education is first and then investment in the cryptospace.

2 Likes

Playland?:grin::smile: fun.
Enough sound?

It is reminding me of how much I have been eating and drinking, there are many far too small for a Dad bits to go through even caught my wallet in some webbing and pulled my jeans down my a$$! Not a high point! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

You must use thin sportlayer clothes when going there, so you glide wellšŸ˜„

2 Likes

Smart thinking @JonneHexā€¦and a crash helmet all the beams are low. Just having a drink break itā€™s hot. That ETH story was interesting. What happened to the guy in the end?

3 Likes

Following on from the ETH thing that guy just ā€˜accidentallyā€™ FUBARed peopleā€™s access to their funds and walked away? Thatā€™s mad, surely he has been prosecuted or has he just become a ghost??

Iā€™m having a poker night tonight, someone is going to get their first crypto currency like it or not.

4 Likes

If i got time iā€™ll send u some newbie rulesšŸ˜‹

4 Likes

That would be great, I have another night planned with Magic on Saturday. Not planning on winning tonight either way just need to try and get my head round it and give away some ETN.

2 Likes